Which old villain should make a comeback?

I like my theory more.

Besides, any more villains we can discuss about? Wario?

By the way, those castles are cardboard models.

How about King Boo? With Luigi's Mansion 2 coming out soon, I'm thrilled to have one of my favorite villains back. As a sidenote, why is Luigi still sharing the same house with Mario? He has a new ghost-free mansion to himself now.

Luigi realized that living in a mansion costs money.

To add on to LGM's post, the two have a really close bond to each other. They would hate living separately

Buster Baxter said:
How about King Boo? With Luigi's Mansion 2 coming out soon, I'm thrilled to have one of my favorite villains back. As a sidenote, why is Luigi still sharing the same house with Mario? He has a new ghost-free mansion to himself now.
Doesn't make the forest any less creepy (also it's got a terrible location)

RandomGuy said:
Wario should just use his money to buy the Koopa Troop

Wario's too cheap for that

I think Luigi's desperation for finding Mario showed the amount of care he holds for his brother. Also I don't think Luigi falls under the selfish type of category for leaving his brother and moving out to his own mansion.

Seeing the condition of it in the latest Mario spin-offs, I think Luigi has converted the mansion to being more of a basketball court as of now. :P

Buster Baxter said:
But with all the treasure he got, the mansion should be paid off.

No, I meant that living in a mansion is unsustainable environmentally and economically.

Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:
Wario should just use his money to buy the Koopa Troop

Wario's too cheap for that
Do you know how much that costs Jesus the Koopa Troop members all get Full Dental, Health, Car, and life Insurance plus they get paid like 100 coins a week

Wario would rather gather rocks and call it an army.

Anybody think Wario and King Boo should work together in Luigi's Mansion 2? Considering King Boo is loaded with treasure, that's very possible.

Buster Baxter said:
Anybody think Wario and King Boo should work together in Luigi's Mansion 2? Considering King Boo is loaded with treasure, that's very possible.

King Boo gives Wario treasure and in return, Wario does nasty deeds? That would be cool.

But I know for a fact that it won't happen :(

RandomGuy said:
They don't even NEED dental insurance :P
Are you serious do you know how much damage being flattened does to your teeth

The Dry Bones need plenty of it, by the way.

I've seen Dry Bones nibble on an apple.

^ Mario Party 7, Apes of Wrath? Okay, I forgot about that. Speaking of Dry Bones, we should have a Dry Bones King or something.

Bowser has King Bob-Omb, Whomp, Boo, and Ice Bully, so why not a Dry Bones?

Buster Baxter said:
^ Mario Party 7, Apes of Wrath? Okay, I forgot about that. Speaking of Dry Bones, we should have a Dry Bones King or something.

Bowser has King Bob-Omb, Whomp, Boo, and Ice Bully, so why not a Dry Bones?

Does Dry Bowser count for a Dry Bones king?

Back