Which old villain should make a comeback?

Mario usually smokes Bowser, though.

Fortunately, Bowser never got axed from the series!

Mario's wonderful jumping powers de-feets villains in most of his games!

Get it? De-FEET? [/Muppets' Wizard of Oz reference]

When it comes to Donkey Kong, Mario really nailed it. The barrels, especially.

Stop doing mario puns.
I want Waluigi to be a villain, or we could have Bowser nuke the Mushroom Kingdom

OJ Toad said:
RandomGuy said:
Bowser nuke the Mushroom Kingdom

Sadly, Nintendo most likely won't allow it..

Unless it's a cartoony type of nuke.

The explosion in the opening of Mario Power Tennis is also huge.

Old VIllain? There should be a old enemy topic: My vote would be "Ninji"

Anyways, for the old villain, I would vote for Tatanga.

Leonyx said:
Dr. Shroob said:
Elder Princess Shroob

Of course. Most evil villain of any Mario game (except for maybe Dimentio, but he was crazy).
*Gasp* How dare you call Dimentio crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not the type to read through anything but the first page, but I have 2
1) Mr. L
2) Dimentio (I used to spell it Dementio.)

Toad85 said:
Hey, if Sega can get a giant laser beam that can blow apart half the moon, Nintendo can afford a few bombs.
Yeah, but giant laser beams don't give off nuclear fallout.

Besides, Bowser had that flying saucer thing in SMG that he used to capture Peach's Castle, right? Not too shabby.

Mario characters will be unaffected by the fallout anyway. It's a cartoon, many strange stuff happens in the series

lol yup stange random things that twist the storyline sometimes :P for me i think they should bring back Count Bleck back but i don't think it's possible because of the ending in Super Paper Mario :/

Besides, Count Bleck wasn't really a villain to begin with

Did I say Mr. L? And of course, Dimentio, and if he wasn't in stuff enough (Even though I think he is) Bowser Jr.!

Baby Luigi said:

well he kinda was xD i mean Dimento was using him, but Count Bleck is still a villian, he is the one who stole the Dark Prongitous (however you spell it) the Pure Dark Heart you know? and he created the Void! soo yes, he is a villain

Mario7727 said:
Baby Luigi said:

well he kinda was xD i mean Dimento was using him, but Count Bleck is still a villian, he is the one who stole the Dark Prongitous (however you spell it) the Pure Dark Heart you know? and he created the Void! soo yes, he is a villain
Yep. And the only reason I know of the whole plot of the game, is because I saw the whooooole plot on the Dimentio page on the wiki.

Baby Luigi said:
Similar with Paper-partner-comeback topic, making some of them return would lead new fans to spoilers of past stories. Minor bosses like King Goomba are available.

Smashgoom202 said:
Toad85 said:
Hey, if Sega can get a giant laser beam that can blow apart half the moon, Nintendo can afford a few bombs.
Sega does things differently then Nintendo.
Hey Smashgoom! Nice Siggy!

Back