Which old villain should make a comeback?

Fawful should make a comeback; his old one of "and that is the mustard of your DOOM" has gotten old.

get it?

Dr. Javelin said:
Fawful should make a comeback; his old one of "and that is the mustard of your DOOM" has gotten old.

get it?
I don't get it.

Smashgoom202 said:
MarioBros2 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Toad85 said:
Hey, if Sega can get a giant laser beam that can blow apart half the moon, Nintendo can afford a few bombs.
Sega does things differently then Nintendo.
Hey Smashgoom! Nice Siggy!
Uh, thanks?
Sorry, I get obsessed when I see a pic of the Koopalings. Speaking of that, they should make a comeback (they're not too old though.)

They just did, like, two years ago. I'd LIKE for them to appear in more games, but saying "comeback" after they just had one is pretty silly.

Smashgoom202 said:
They just did, like, two years ago. I'd LIKE for them to appear in more games, but saying "comeback" after they just had one is pretty silly.
I said they're not too old.

I doubt it.

1. He was caught by the Beanbean authorities and I'm pretty sure they're smart enough to lock him up.

2. He's a petty theif, not a super villain with kick buttowski super powers, so breaking out of jail is going to be pretty difficult for him.

Unless we have a new villain that completely erases ALL events and controls every dimension

Back