Which old villain should make a comeback?

Well there is the magically enchanted Giant Dry Bones from the MP titles. All he needs really is a crown (considering how most of the leaders from various tribes were just an enlarged version of one member of the group).

Though Dry Bowser sounds more likely right (similar to how Bowser rules the living Koopas). Easily, his undead form would rule the undead Koopas.

Buster Baxter said:
Well, he's never shown commanding any actual Dry Bones, and besides, he and Bowser are one and the same.

In Mario & Sonic, I think there was Dry Bowser in a team of Dry Bones.

Propeller Toad said:
Well there is the magically enchanted Giant Dry Bones from the MP titles. All he needs really is a crown (considering how most of the leaders from various tribes were just an enlarged version of one member of the group).

Though Dry Bowser sounds more likely right (similar to how Bowser rules the living Koopas). Easily, his undead form would rule the undead Koopas.

It'd be kind of hard to have both of them at the same time though.

La Marionette said:
Buster Baxter said:
Well, he's never shown commanding any actual Dry Bones, and besides, he and Bowser are one and the same.

In Mario & Sonic, I think there was Dry Bowser in a team of Dry Bones.

Aren't cross overs non-canon for the most part?

Hmm, yeah... but cross-overs should be canon.

Propeller Toad said:
If you're referring to the one in Mario Party DS, that was a regular size Dry Bones. He just seemed giant because the characters were tiny.

Baby Luigi said:
Buster Baxter said:
^ Mario Party 7, Apes of Wrath? Okay, I forgot about that. Speaking of Dry Bones, we should have a Dry Bones King or something.

Bowser has King Bob-Omb, Whomp, Boo, and Ice Bully, so why not a Dry Bones?

Does Dry Bowser count for a Dry Bones king?
Nope
La Marionette said:
Hmm, yeah... but cross-overs should be canon.
There is no canon it's just a bunch of random adventures

Dr. Javelin said:
Propeller Toad said:
If you're referring to the one in Mario Party DS, that was a regular size Dry Bones. He just seemed giant because the characters were tiny.

That's one of them (you are correct though); however, another also exists as a boss in MP9 as well.

There is a big version of Dry Bones in New Super Mario Bros.

Nega-Man said:
A giant version of a regular enemy as a boss? Jeez, so original

They do that all the time in Yoshi's Island :P

I wonder how many people prefer the redesign of King Boo after Luigi's Mansion. I personally liked the original design because it definitely differentiated him from the other Boos (he was also a lot more intimidating as well). I do wonder if his original design will stick after Luigi's Mansion 2 in the future Mario games. Otherwise, he's just a big boo with a crown (not bad, but still...). :P

Triclyde is all kinds of awesome and needs to come back in some way. Wart kinda goes without saying.

'3K said:
Triclyde is all kinds of awesome and needs to come back in some way. Wart kinda goes without saying.
'3K why you no love Clawgrip

I agree whole heartedly here with Triclyde and Wart. Let's not forget Mouser and Clawgrip as well. ;D

Hey, if Birdo can return to the Mario series, why not the other bosses of SMB2?

Propeller Toad said:
I agree whole heartedly here with Triclyde and Wart. Let's not forget Mouser and Clawgrip as well. ;D

Hey, if Birdo can return to the Mario series, why not the other bosses?
Because 3 headed snakes, living fireballs, and crabs can't play baseball or tennis

Crazy Jane said:
'3K why you no love Clawgrip
I do. Mouser's p.awesome as well.

Crazy Jane said:
Because 3 headed snakes can't play baseball or tennis
He holds the bat/racket/golf club/steering wheel with the mouths on his 2 other heads.

Crazy Jane said:
Propeller Toad said:

Because 3 headed snakes, living fireballs, and crabs can't play baseball or tennis

Yeah, but somehow Goomba can play baseball? :P

Aside from that, I think Mouser or even Fry Guy would be an excellent pitcher. ;D

Propeller Toad said:
Crazy Jane said:
Propeller Toad said:

Yeah, but somehow Goomba can play baseball? :P I think Fry Guy would be a good pitcher. ;D
Yeah I bet Fryguy could throw some real heat

Mario already does that. He's hot at that.

You mean his actions? Sorry for the innuendo here. Maybe I should say that he pitches the best in a heated match!

Back