Who doesn't have a 3DS?

Gosh! You're so little and young! I mean it just put it into perspective for me when you put what grade you were in during that year...and I was thinking DANG! I was in high school!!
I think a lot of people around your age are more into Nintendo than people my age. They like the Black Ops and Halo and stuff like that :\

Yeah, I agree. You're pretty awesome for liking Mario at your age. Especially since you have Mario posters! (I saw them on Facebook)

Lol thanks! Yeah I have a lot of Nintendo things. I have 2 Yoshi beanies, the Mario poster, a few keychains, and a Yoshi toy from Taco Bell (I got a looooooooooong time ago), 3 t-shirts, and many other things I can't think of now.

NintendoQueen814 said:
Lol thanks! Yeah I have a lot of Nintendo things. I have 2 Yoshi beanies, the Mario poster, a few keychains, and a Yoshi toy from Taco Bell (I got a looooooooooong time ago), 3 t-shirts, and many other things I can't think of now.

That's freaking sweet! I have a few Mario figurines and a Red Yoshi plushie.

Nega-Man said:
I was stuck at the bowling alley for 2 hours and one of the arcade machines had a 3DS as one of the prizes! You had to cut the string it was hanging from with these two pincers that had a blade on one. It's harder than it sounds, especially since there was no joystick and you use buttons to control it. Another prize was a black Wii with Mario Kart Wii.
You do realize that these things are designed so that you won't win anything from them?

Nega-Man said:
No, several of the strings were cut already.
And that's probably because they want you to think it's possible. Welcome to capitalist America, where everyone wants to steal your money. In a legal manner, of course, but that doesn't mean they can't fool the consumer into paying for stuff.

Nega-Man said:
But it is possible, I was there for two hours and saw a guy cut off the string for a GPS.
Wow. That's about the chances of winning it big in Vegas. Actually, those are probably worse, so...never mind. Usually they make the scissors blunt so even if you hit the string, it doesn't do anything. Kind of similar to the carnival guy from Despicable Me.

One time I was lucky enough on a claw machine to get 2 (count em, 2) watches. After that, I haven't had ANY luck of that sort.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nega-Man said:
But it is possible, I was there for two hours and saw a guy cut off the string for a GPS.
Wow. That's about the chances of winning it big in Vegas. Actually, those are probably worse, so...never mind. Usually they make the scissors blunt so even if you hit the string, it doesn't do anything. Kind of similar to the carnival guy from Despicable Me.

But it is possible, nonetheless.

Nega-Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nega-Man said:
But it is possible, nonetheless.
c3p0300.jpg

The odds of winning at one of these machines is approximately three-thousand seven hundred and twenty to one!

Still, you can win the prizes from those machines, although it's highly unlikely that you will win something.

Just fork over your 250 bucks. At least you're certain to get it.

Back