Who doesn't have a 3DS?

Can't you import Mario vs. DK 3?

Well I have some extra money but the DSi will almost be worth what the 3DS is when the price drops if I sell it. GameStop only gives 50$ for them though. I'm not taking that offer.

Ganondorf said:
Well I have some extra money but the DSi will almost be worth what the 3DS is when the price drops if I sell it. GameStop only gives 50$ for them though. I'm not taking that offer.

well tell me when you have it :)

I'm sure there's a Mario vs DK DSiWare Title in the eShop.
It could be deleted already, but I doubt it.

It was € 250,-, just like the Wii started off, and shops soon started to offer the system for € 220,-.
Now it'll go down to about € 179,99, and I've even seen it for € 159,99 in the Media Markt.

It was priced way too high; the 3DS was worth more than the Xbox 360 at launch, which that shouldn't of happened.

>>Ganondorf
The XBOX 360 was no € 250,- at launch.
Actually, the Wii had the lowest price at launch date in the current generation of Home Consoles.

That's exactly where I didn't aim at.
I mean, since the Wii and 3DS were at the same price at their launch, and XBOX 360 was more expensive at launch, the 3DS couldn't be as expensive as XBOX 360 during their launch.

The 3DS was released a long time ago, not this week.

I still have my DSi, but I'm still not convinced upon buying a 3DS just yet. Perhaps time may give me a different message when more games come out. I'm actually pretty surprised that the 3DS has had its price drop this fast. I mean yes, the original price was ridiculous, but the price really has dropped incredibly. This mustn't be good news to Nintendo...

Back