Who doesn't have a 3DS?

Exactly :P
There's probably a Nintendo 64 at a retro gaming store I go to for $50-$75 at most, from what I remember.
And what's so ironic about me posting in this thread is that not only do I have a 3DS, I'm actually posting this with my 3DS.

I'm gonna get it for Christmas for something. I'm waiting for the good games.

YoshiGo99 said:
I wanted it for SM3DL and MK7. LM2 looked awesome to.
Well the best chance for that you ask for it for christmas as both games are due then.

I don't have one yet, but that might change when the red one comes out in 3 weeks.

When I get it, I'm definitely getting red. I like it so much more than the other colors.

yoshidude99 said:
It seems like a lot of people are probably gonna get it. :(
It's shame your not allowed a 3DS, you will be missing out on a lot.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
It seems like a lot of people are probably gonna get it. :(
It's shame your not allowed a 3DS, you will be missing out on a lot.
Maybe if you save up you can get one. I can usually get things when I save up for them, even if my parents don't want me to get it. For example, my mom doesn't like Pokemon, but she won't stop me from spending my money on the games. They should know you're old enough to be responsible with a 3DS, and that you can keep it from blinding yourself.

I'm holding out for the Red 3DS which comes out in September.

First-day purchase. (There aren't any 3DS games out that I'm interested in until SM3DL anyway.)

I bought it about 2 months ago. and got zelda 3D shortly after. I have enough money for Star Fox 3D when it comes out, along with Super Mario 3D Land. I'll probably then get Mario Kart 7, LoZ: SS & Kirby Wii for Christmas. Don't know what for birthday though, since its only a month after christmas... Maybe some more 3DS Games? Or get money for later games.

I'm getting paid this week, and since no interesting games are coming out for Wii or 3DS, in these 2 months, I think I'll buy a Flare Red 3DS this week, so I can at least do some multiplayer at home.
I know, I have 2 3DS's, but but they're region locked.

And before people think otherwise, I've changed my plans.
Instead of buying a red US and blue EU 3DS, I'll take a second JP 3DS, so I can make a Video Capture Device out of it, without the risk to lose any eShop content I bought.

And before people would ask again, my friend in America is currently building a Video Capture Device for Nintendo 3DS, which requires soldering.

yoshidude99 said:
I feel b ad as well when people on the forum say about it being awesome and that but I'm not allowed one. :-\
You're not alone. I don't have it yet, and everyone's making me jealous :P

But I'm going to get it for Christmas, so it's all good. But the stupid thing is, MK7 comes out 5 DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS! But with all the money I get from Christmas, I guess I could buy it.

Back