Who doesn't have a 3DS?

NintendoQueen814 said:
Every time a new console comes out, we'd be one of the last ones to get it (prbly b/c they are so damn expensive) But hey, I'm not complaining! I don't even know if I will get the 3DS or the Wii U...
I am the same I got the PS2 in 2007 and the Wii in 2008

The only 2 consoles I didn't had at launch year, were Nintendo Gamecube (2004, instead of 2002), and Nintendo Wii (2007, instead of 2006).

I've got the GCN later on, because I still played the N64, and I didn't know what's the advantage above the newer generation.
But I got bored from the N64, as I've beaten everything over 9000 times, and there were no longer games coming out, and I've fallen in love at Pokémon Colosseum (I only can't remember it was because of the graphics, or the main character).

I've got the Wii later on, just because the Wii was always sold out, and I tried to get listed in all big toy shops and game stores, but these were full by every week.
I decided to do that anyway, and I've also found a lot smaller game stores, far away from me, but they can at least send it.
After getting listed on 3 of the smaller shops, I've got an call 2 days afterwards that it'll be shipped.
The funny part is, after I got the Wii, I got calls from nearly every single shop in every single city I was listed.
I've got the second Wii in 2008, as soon as the Twilight Hack came out, so I could do some safe testings.

yoshidude99 said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
Every time a new console comes out, we'd be one of the last ones to get it (prbly b/c they are so damn expensive) But hey, I'm not complaining! I don't even know if I will get the 3DS or the Wii U...

I got the Wii the week it came out, before all my friends and probably before a majority of you.

It gave me a serious pain in my eyes in the first few days, but I've got used to it afterwards.
But no, no headaches accord to me.

The 3D never really irritated me, actually.

And I don't know why you would look at it from the side, unless you're watching someone else play the 3DS

Baby Luigi said:
And I don't know why you would look at it from the side, unless you're watching someone else play the 3DS

exactly thats the only way it can give you a headaches or make your eyes weird

Really, I was watching it from the front, and my eyes had fucking much pain.

OoT 3D have intense 3D if you go to first person and look at something, maybe a stick or something, I was looking at Ganon's nose when he fainted or look at young Deku tree's leaf

The 3D adds a nice effect to the games, but nothing worth hyping over, honestly

Falco said:
OoT 3D have intense 3D if you go to first person and look at something, maybe a stick or something, I was looking at Ganon's nose when he fainted or look at young Deku tree's leaf

Haha i shall try that

I was stuck at the bowling alley for 2 hours and one of the arcade machines had a 3DS as one of the prizes! You had to cut the string it was hanging from with these two pincers that had a blade on one. It's harder than it sounds, especially since there was no joystick and you use buttons to control it. Another prize was a black Wii with Mario Kart Wii.

Nega-Man said:
I was stuck at the bowling alley for 2 hours and one of the arcade machines had a 3DS as one of the prizes! You had to cut the string it was hanging from with these two pincers that had a blade on one. It's harder than it sounds, especially since there was no joystick and you use buttons to control it. Another prize was a black Wii with Mario Kart Wii.
Did you win anything from it?

Nega-Man said:
yoshidude99 said:
NintendoQueen814 said:

I got the Wii the week it came out, before all my friends and probably before a majority of you.
Yeah well I'm sure I got mine way after the majority of you!

Oh, that's cool. At least you didn't get them this year, lol

Also, I got the GameCube in 2nd or 3rd grade. Can't remember exactly, but it was maybe 05 or 06. Then when I got a Wii for my birthday in 06, I traded in my GameCube.

Nega-Man said:
Oh, that's cool. At least you didn't get them this year, lol

Also, I got the GameCube in 2nd or 3rd grade. Can't remember exactly, but it was maybe 05 or 06. Then when I got a Wii for my birthday in 06, I traded in my GameCube.
Omg you were in second grade in the year 2005/2006?! I was a freshman/sophomore in high school then!

Back