Who doesn't have a 3DS?

That is a lot of DS's u have. I wish the DSi played Gameboy Advance games, cuz I broke my Gameboy and I don't know what to do with my games. I wonder if there will be an Action Replay for the 3DS.

Action Replay can only come if the Homebrew security has been cracked.

On my space, I've paid for every console/handheld since the Gamecube (Gameboy Color, Nintendo 64, and Gameboy Advance SP were gifts).
Gamecube was brought with the Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire bundle (aka, black).
Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports, but there used to be no other choice.
Nintendo DS was brought with Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, also without other choice.
Nintendo DS Lite was brought in black, and pink came later on.
Nintendo DS (YH-NITRO-CAPTURE) was brought modified, to allow me to capture video footage and screenshots.
Nintendo 3DS was brought in black from Japan, then in black locally (work purposes only), and I think I'll get a red one from America and a blue one locally soon.

Nega-Man said:
YamiHoshi must live in a mansion or something, lol. I mean, she can afford all these consoles.
YamiHoshi.nl said:
These bills just annoy me, but since I don't earn much money, I also get some extra's from the country to make it good, so health care, electricity, water, gas, internet, rental of the house, etc. won't cost so much.
I don't have a car yet, so that's saves a lot of costs too, and I have a daughter that gives me extra money every 3 months.

And finally, my husband and I are paying the bills together, so that also saves half of all the money.
Fail, MCS.

What IS the Ambassador program anyway? 20 free GBA or NES games, or something like that? Also: Costco already has the price dropped (At least I heard it does), so if you go there, you can still do the Ambassador program. (I think.) Wal-Mart might have an early price drop too. On topic: I no haz 3DS. :'(

Dr. Javelin said:
Nega-Man said:
YamiHoshi must live in a mansion or something, lol. I mean, she can afford all these consoles.
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yes, that's true.
These bills just annoy me, but since I don't earn much money, I also get some extra's from the country to make it good, so health care, electricity, water, gas, internet, rental of the house, etc. won't cost so much.
I don't have a car yet, so that's saves a lot of costs too, and I have a daughter that gives me extra money every 3 months.

And finally, my husband and I are paying the bills together, so that also saves half of all the money.
Fail, MCS.

hey, I never saw that quote.

No, I don't live in a mansion, just a normal house, build around the 50's.

No, I wasn't acknowledging the previous fail, when YamiHoshi said this:

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, I don't live in a mansion, just a normal house, build around the 50's.

it was the real fail because I thought she lived in a higher-class building.

>>Nega-Man
Actually, Dr. Javelin is right, but he just unnecessary used the entire quote, instead of leaving the top line out.

Olimar said:
yoshidude99 said:
I don't have it and I'm not allowed it.
Why?

Also, I got mine on the American release date, and my bro got his later when he won our March Family March Madness tournament and received 250 dollars.
I'm not allowed it because my parents have heard about how the 3DS can give you a bad head andm igrans and they won't listen not matter what I say. You people with 3DS''s are lucky.

yoshidude99 said:
Olimar said:
yoshidude99 said:
Why?

Also, I got mine on the American release date, and my bro got his later when he won our March Family March Madness tournament and received 250 dollars.
I'm not allowed it because my parents have heard about how the 3DS can give you a bad head andm igrans and they won't listen not matter what I say. You people with 3DS''s are lucky.
You can turn the 3D off (and your parents can lock it so that the 3D doesn't work).

Fawfulfury65 said:
yoshidude99 said:
Olimar said:
yoshidude99 said:
Why?

You can turn the 3D off (and your parents can lock it so that the 3D doesn't work).
I said that to them and they still won't let me get it.

Every time a new console comes out, we'd be one of the last ones to get it (prbly b/c they are so damn expensive) But hey, I'm not complaining! I don't even know if I will get the 3DS or the Wii U...

I'm getting a Wii U at the very first launch, probably the Japanese version, since games come out there first most of the time, and many games don't get released here.
But I still get an European version later on, like I'm doing with the 3DS.

Back