Who doesn't have a 3DS?

I don't have a 3DS, and I most likely won't be getting one anytime soon, since I'm so low on cash at the moment.

I have an even better method:
1. Get a job.
2. Save up at least € 100,- every month.
3. Save up the last bits, right before you get paid again.
4. If you have a popular site, or you're a YouTube Partner (first in my case), be sure you have a Google AdSense account.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I have an even better method:
1. Get a job.
2. Save up at least € 100,- every month.
3. Save up the last bits, right before you get paid again.
4. If you have a popular site, or you're a YouTube Partner (first in my case), be sure you have a Google AdSense account.
The problem is: Most users here are too young to get a real job. I get money from babysitting, but that's not enough to get another 3DS (especially when there's so many other things that I don't have coming out).

The only reason I had enough money for a 3DS is because my uncle gave me a $100 gift card to any store I want for Christmas. Plus I had some other money saved up.

Nega-Man said:
100 DOLLARS? Damn, that's pretty sweet. The highest amount of money on a gift card I received was 50 bucks. You're lucky.
I know. I was surprised. He gave $100 gift cards to my brother and sister, too. :eek:

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nega-Man said:
100 DOLLARS? Damn, that's pretty sweet. The highest amount of money on a gift card I received was 50 bucks. You're lucky.
I know. I was surprised. He gave $100 gift cards to my brother and sister, too. :eek:

I got $100 too for 3DS

The most expensive Christmas present I had, was a Nintendo 64, and a VHS Recorder.
After that, there were no more presents of that much money on Christmas, just some PC's, TV's, Camera's, etc. as the time passed.
So I guess you're very lucky with that gift card.

I'm sorry, what?
Oh, you mean have we registered each other. Not yet, no.
The only friend I have registered is my bro.

>>Falco
If my N64 was no present, I should know how much it costed at the launch.
Otherwise, I don't know.

Back