K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

50 bucks is not a big dent on my budget, though. If I can spend 50 bucks on the track set, I will.

I'm 16. My age in on my profile

I have like, 1000 dollars before I spent them on a 3DS, but that's from Christmas presents

How large are the tracks anyway? Just wondering

Sounds big. My room is pretty small for that thing. I mean, the space available

Well, I didn't find any specific lengths, but this should be helpful:

The short tracks, which are the tracks that are Character vs. Enemy or Whatever are very short, however, if you want to build onto them, it's big. And for the Bowser's Castle one which I saw on display today, it looks about 2-3 ft.

Hmmm, sounds interesting.

I would like to get more characters before I start focusing on the tracks

They'll also have a Sprinter soon. I've seen it on the back of a box

But, these sound underwhelming to me, because no new characters, or even weight classes. Where is Peach?

Also, the objects move! I saw the Bowser's Castle set online which comes with 4 items, Podoboos, Thwomps all that stuff and everything else. The only problem is it is 99.99$. It's beast though :P

Ganondorf said:
Also, the objects move! I saw the Bowser's Castle set online which comes with 4 items, Podoboos, Thwomps all that stuff and everything else. The only problem is it is 99.99$. It's beast though :P

That is quite overpriced. Still, I'm waiting for the announcement or even the release of any Baby Luigi on a kart or bike

Ganondorf said:

I know, that's the set I saw in the video!

Why does it cost 100 dollars? Isn't that a mite expensive?

It's still a little expensive, don't you think?

Nega-Man said:
Yeah, but I mean, look at the size of this thing:

knex2.png

But yeah, it still is kinda pricy.

Damn, I gotta own that.

Back