K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

If they don't release Baby Luigi, REVENGE!!! I'll get mad

Classic Game Room did reviews. of two of the sets back in April. Pretty amusing stuff.

Well, I destroy them if they only made the "major" Mario characters, as if we don't have enough of them already.

yoshidude99 said:
A Wario toy would be creepy

I would so buy a Wario toy. I really would.

Guess what? I bought a Mario and Luigi on the bike today. I have fun replacing Mario's body with Luigi's head, or even putting Luigi's head on the tailpipe of the bike.

It's also fun making Luigi have Mario's chest and Luigi legs. You can do that, you know. And you can put the front of the bike upside down, while having Mario's head on the tailpipe or something. And I made Luigi act like a Dry Bones; when Mario stomps on him, Luigi falls into pieces, only to resemble himself again. I laughed at that.

Baby Luigi said:
It's also fun making Luigi have Mario's chest and Luigi legs. You can do that, you know. And you can put the front of the bike upside down, while having Mario's head on the tailpipe or something. And I made Luigi act like a Dry Bones; when Mario stomps on him, Luigi falls into pieces, only to resemble himself again. I laughed at that.

your crazy haha

Well, that's why I love my K-NEX figures so much. I'd even buy Yoshi. I'd buy all the characters. It's very fun to build too. Just some advice: never, I repeat, never open them in the car. Like what I did. You'll lose pieces in the tiniest spots and it took me, like, 15 minutes to relocate the pieces.

I did that once with one of the Mario figures and I couldn't find Jumping Mario's pedestal (the thing the makes him stay up).

Also I wonder if they will make the items?

YoshiGo99 said:
I did that once with one of the Mario figures and I couldn't find Jumping Mario's pedestal (the thing the makes him stay up).

Yeah that would be cool

YoshiGo99 said:

Already did. It is included if you buy the karts

Back