K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

They messed up on the detail of the small bike though. The Standard Bike S has two tailpipes, not one unlike the Standard Bikes L and M.

It's still gonna be neat

I wished that they rode different bikes.

I still got craptons of money on my Target gift cards, so if they're not all used up by the time those come out (I can't fully guarantee such) I'll definitely buy them.

I wonder what Mario would look like in Donkey Kong's body. :P

Nega-Man said:
:O
Neat! I thought they were gonna stop making new figures. But that's badass
It's kind of a duty if they got the liscence. Still 8 characters (at least from Wii) are not figures.
Another 2 figures after the original 7th game released, it doesn't seem like they have a longterm schedule.

Well, I stopped into Target today and checked these out for the first time in a while. It turns out; they added 4 new figures: Toad, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, and Bowser. Sadly, they don't tell you what figure you're getting on the packet anymore, so you have to either just guess, judge by the texture, or look closely through the packet.

I ended up getting 2 of the new ones, thankfully. Toad and Diddy Kong. I'm pretty happy.

Still no Baby Bros. or Toadette.

I'm hoping for the entire Mario Kart Wii cast.

MCS said:
Hopefully they'll release more figures in the future. How long have these new 4 been out, anyways?
So like I said, I have much doubt in this toy line. We're already getting to Kart 7~8 but still can't see a complete set that featuring Kart 6 (though they still can just make it a whole Kart series). If they do want to appeal fans, they should make it as efficient as LEGO, like giving three new racers each month.

Dorayaki said:
MCS said:
Hopefully they'll release more figures in the future. How long have these new 4 been out, anyways?
So like I said, I have much doubt in this toy line. We're already getting to Kart 7~8 but still can't see a complete set that featuring Kart 6 (though they still can just make it a whole Kart series). If they do want to appeal fans, they should make it as efficient as LEGO, like giving three new racers each month.

I hope they keep releasing new stuff for the line. I'd like to see more characters and karts get released, but as you said, I doubt it'll go that far.

Anyhow, I just bought 2 more figures. I got Donkey Kong, but I ended up getting a second Yoshi. I only need Bowser now.

I think they should make Bowser Jr.! If they got Diddy Kong, they should get Bowser Jr. also. It would seriously make my day to find out there making Bowser Jr. :bowjr:

Umm.......
Why MKW?

Sonicyay2 said:
Umm.......
Why MKW?

Because Mario Kart Wii is a highly popular series?

Series or not (which is a mistake in my part), Mario Kart Wii is highly popular and K'NEX is not the only one who makes Mario Kart Wii merchandise.

Back