K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

I Bet you its star

Mushroom, Banana, and Star

YoshiGo99 said:
I hope they will make more!! I wonder if they will do other Mario games.

Very likely.. MCS told me that Baby Luigi is raceable, but not available yet

But I win. Because you didn't mention Banana or Mushroom

*hands you a banana peel and a mushroom*

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I hope they will make more!! I wonder if they will do other Mario games.

Very likely.. MCS told me that Baby Luigi is raceable, but not available yet

That I did. In the video where I first saw these, one of the kids mentioned Baby Luigi raceable

Also, thats funny how you swapped Mario and Luigi's chests

I want the Standard Kart next. It looks fun to build. And maybe I should get some tracks.

When are they releasing more stuff? Because I absolutely need that Baby Luigi figure

Baby Luigi said:
I want the Standard Kart next. It looks fun to build. And maybe I should get some tracks.
I printed the online track things, and the tracks you can build looks really fun. But my mom said she is only going to get me a character for now. :P

And it makes me want to cuss when building these things. Some of the pieces just pop off when you're trying to put them on.

But I was satisfied after building my Standard Bike M with Luigi.

It's unconfirmed right now. We don't know yet.

:(

BLOF, if you're going to get a track builder, get the really big one for 50$. You save money by getting it in one big pack.

Also, they will be releasing more I bet, since they don't have a Yoshi Standard Bike yet. I want different characters and karts. More specific, Luigi in the Wild Wing.

BLOF, if you're going to get a track builder, get the really big one for 50$. You save money by getting it in one big pack.

All right, I'll think about it

As for more stuff, all I want is Baby Luigi. Don't care about the karts, as long Baby Luigi is there, I'd totally buy him

Baby Luigi said:

All right, I'll think about it

As for more stuff, all I want is Baby Luigi. Don't care about the karts, as long Baby Luigi is there, I'd totally buy him
I knew you would say you want a Baby Luigi one :P I also want a BL one too. It would be cool. I also want a Wario and Waluigi.

I want all characters. So I can put Baby Peach's head on Wario's body or something like that

I want all characters too so I can build tracks, have the characters race on them, and mess with the characters :P

The 50$ track builder is so cool because it has Thwomps and everything.

My parents are going to kill me to see me spend my 50 bucks on that though :(

Back