K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

I might get that

That looks awesome.

Must get Yoshi kart.

I'm going to get ALL of them. And then I shall switch heads/chop each of them off. Will they make more characters soon? THEY BETTER.

Baby Luigi said:
LOL, with that logic, Baby Luigi should be a better choice than Yoshi. Because Baby Luigi has an even more imbalanced head to body ratio.

Anyway, I only saw characters. Do you construct Mario courses with these as well?

Well, it comes with building parts, some Thwomps, some swinging Goombas, and Piranha Plants, like I mentioned earlier. It might come with more stuff, too.

And lol, Baby Luigi's head is kinda medium.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm going to get ALL of them. And then I shall switch heads/chop each of them off. Will they make more characters soon? THEY BETTER.

MURDERER

Yeah, I pan on getting all of them as well. At least Yoshi and one each of the Mario/Luigi ones. (most likely the Karts over the bikes)

And I hope they make other characters as well.

Baby Luigi said:

Yeah, I hope so too.

Also, I found the video. Skip to 9:55 to see the part where they show the K'NEX MKWii sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmWNy0LcZNQ

If those are the only characters, I am disappoint.

And yeah, one of the kids actually did mention Baby Luigi being raceable.

OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT

Now I really want this. I love Mario Kart Wii and this is the perfect thing.

They look LEGOy all right. Man, I really wanted LEGO Mario stuff one day

This is cool. I just don't want to be seen as a baby who still likes toys, though. But really, who doesn't like toys? I'm 16. :P

BTW, Mario's legs look kind of odd.

Jerry said:
My parents might say I'm way to old for it and that's kinda true cause I'm 13

I'm 13 and I love toys.

Ornithologist Mario said:
This is cool. I just don't want to be seen as a baby who still likes toys, though. But really, who doesn't like toys? I'm 16. :P

BTW, Mario's legs look kind of odd.

Yeah, but the K'NEX figures are always like that.

Is K'NEX affiliated with LEGO or what? They look so similar.

My parents might say I'm way to old for it and that's kinda true cause I'm 13

I'm 16 and I take my 2 inch Baby Luigi figure wherever I go, and plus I crave to have a Baby Luigi plush. So what? It's great for being imaginative. And figures help me a lot when I'm drawing something, especially when making sprites.

When I saw these at the store, the boxes showed the different kinds of sets and they only had Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi in a kart and Mario and Luigi on a bike.

Fawfulfury65 said:
When I saw these at the store, the boxes showed the different kinds of sets and they only had Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi in a kart and Mario and Luigi on a bike.

Yeah, those are the only figures for now.

Baby Luigi is an unlockable character. He'll be out later than the default ones :(

I don't think they would release all of the characters. There's a lot of characters in that game.

I still hope Diddy Kong is released, though.

Back