K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

Did you buy a track? If so, which one?

I'm 16 and I still LOVE Mario toys. Although I do have ADHD, which has been said to make people with those symptoms act younger than they are supposed to be...

Ah, what the heck. I still love getting the toys. They also help me draw. I do not know how many times my Baby Luigi figure saved the day when I was drawing him.

I understand that. I sometimes see the toys for younger kids and I feel outgrown myself

Baby Luigi said:
I'm 16 and I still LOVE Mario toys. Although I do have ADHD, which has been said to make people with those symptoms act younger than they are supposed to be...

Ah, what the heck. I still love getting the toys. They also help me draw. I do not know how many times my Baby Luigi figure saved the day when I was drawing him.

I'm a true kid at heart, really.

I hope people don't think I'm weird for being 16 years old and still liking toys.

I guess getting toys just satisfies my inner 10 year old. Plus, they help me a lot.

I got that Mario bike for my sister, even though I hate Mario. I just care about my sister that much, even if it means adding yet ANOTHER Mario to her army of Marios

Ask her, not me. She has so much, that I don't even bother counting anymore

I still love her to even get a Mario K Nex for her, even though I'm very jealous

Of course they do. Why would I mention decapitating Luigi's head and putting it on the tailpipe of the bike?

Back