Characters who could be more

Leonyx said:
There must be some reason as to why Nintendo doesn't bring back certain older characters.
They just forget about them and only use them when they need to look at prince pine appeared in one game the game flopped and prince pine was never seen or mentioned again

Gillbergfan said:
Leonyx said:
There must be some reason as to why Nintendo doesn't bring back certain older characters.
They just forget about them and only use them when they need to look at prince pine appeared in one game the game flopped and prince pine was never seen or mentioned again

The game flopped? I thought the game was a success. Why else would they have made sequels?

I really don't think they forgot about any of the characters (the fans won't let them). I'm assuming they don't want to use some characters.

Leonyx said:
Gillbergfan said:
Leonyx said:

The game flopped? I thought the game was a success. Why else would they have made sequels?

I really don't think they forgot about any of the characters (the fans won't let them). I'm assuming they don't want to use some characters.
Also i think the real reason they don't use certain characters is because their two busy creating new baby characters to drive karts :P

Gillbergfan said:
Leonyx said:
Gillbergfan said:
Leonyx said:

Also i think the real reason they don't use certain characters is because their two busy creating new baby characters to drive karts :P

Do we need a Baby Daisy? Really??

Hey, I loved Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Double Dash. They were Nintendo's best ideas ever

Baby Peach and Baby Daisy were too far, if that's what you were talking about.

Yeah. Diddy Kong doesn't have a place of his own either.

NO MORE BIRDO THERE ISN'T ANYONE WHO LIKES BIRDO SO BIRDO NEEDS TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND NOT RETURN TO THE MARIO SERIES AGAIN SHE RUINS EVERYTHING BY EXISTING AND SHE IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE PLACED IN EVERY SPINOFF WHEN THERE ARE BETTER BOSSES FROM SMB2 THAT COULD HAVE RETURNED LIKE MOUSER!

Wow. Raeg much self?

Dr. Javelin said:
NO MORE BIRDO THERE ISN'T ANYONE WHO LIKES BIRDO SO BIRDO NEEDS TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND NOT RETURN TO THE MARIO SERIES AGAIN SHE RUINS EVERYTHING BY EXISTING AND SHE IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE PLACED IN EVERY SPINOFF WHEN THERE ARE BETTER BOSSES FROM SMB2 THAT COULD HAVE RETURNED LIKE MOUSER!

Wow. Raeg much self?
I like Bidro she's a good character name one legitimate reason why people hate Birdo the character

I don't like Birdo either. It's quite obvious what gender she is anyway :|

Birdo has no personality, what are you talking about?

What's with the irrational Birdo hate?

You can make that argument (about her doing nothing) with a lot of characters.

Ornithologist Mario said:
What's with the irrational Birdo hate?

You can make that argument (about her doing nothing) with a lot of characters.
Yeah all Waluigi does is nothing but i think he's funny

Back