Characters who could be more

Ive always wanted to see more of the obscure characters like Prince Pine, Tatanga, and Foreman Spike appear in the spin-offs rather than just making new characters that will never appear again

SuperMario25 said:
Leonyx said:
SuperMario25 said:
Lubba Could Be more

Why, please?

well hes funny and has wisecracks,he might even be good at baseball

and we dont know alot about him

I wouldn't say that demands for him to be in a new game. The way you described him makes him seem like Waluigi (in a way), and I think he would be a better candidate for a better role.

Unless he was in some kind of starship racing thing. That might work.

Hey, that's a good idea actually. We need more space-sims, they were great in the old days. I still remember classics like X-Wing, Wing Commander...

*obligatory Shroob statement goes here*

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to do something with the new galaxies they've created. Super Mario Galaxy Racing?

Put that in a future Mario Party game

I don't really have a reason i just like these characters and i dislike the fact that instead of using characters that already exist like Tatanga like Pauline Nintendo decides just to throw in new random characters that never appear again.

Gillbergfan said:
I don't really have a reason i just like these characters and i dislike the fact that instead of using characters that already exist like Tatanga like Pauline Nintendo decides just to throw in new random characters that never appear again.

I so agree with you. Super Mario Bros. 2 is a great example of several old characters never used again. I would love to battle Cobrats again.

Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:

I so agree with you. Super Mario Bros. 2 is a great example of several old characters never used again. I would love to battle Cobrats again.
Thank you i hope nintendo adds characters like Pauline, Prince Pine, and Foreman Spike to Mario Kart 7 and although i would love to see Tatanga appear im not getting my hopes up :-\

Dr. Javelin said:
I think Nintendo is trying to avoid anything to do with Super Mario Bros 2, it's one of their worst games ever. Similar to how Microsoft is trying to avoid Vista, it was awful.
Hey i like that game it's a good game it's way better than the original Super Mario Bros. 2

^Please don't double post

Nintendo never pays attention to the old characters, that's the problem. That's why they never appeared in spin-offs or any other game for that matter.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yeah, I've never understood why people like Tatanga, and an explanation is overdue.
Well obviously not that many people like Tatanga since it's been over 15 years since his last appearance in a video game

Baby Luigi said:

Nintendo never pays attention to the old characters, that's the problem. That's why they never appeared in spin-offs or any other game for that matter.

The Koopalings at least appeared in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, so they're not fully forgotten. Of course, it would help if they had spin-off appearances as well.

The Koopalings should have appeared in Super Princess Peach, honestly. Their attacks look like so much potential.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

The Koopalings at least appeared in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, so they're not fully forgotten. Of course, it would help if they had spin-off appearances as well.
The problem is that there are to many of them adding them to the roster fills up 7 spots so the only real chance they have to being in a spin off game is if they all appear on Bowser's team in a Mario Baseball game

They could at least appear as obstacles in Bowser's stages

Gillbergfan said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Yeah, I've never understood why people like Tatanga, and an explanation is overdue.
Well obviously not that many people like Tatanga since it's been over 15 years since his last appearance in a video game
I want an explanation as to why people like him.

Dr. Javelin said:
Gillbergfan said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I want an explanation as to why people like him.
I don't really know i just do i guess i think he had a lot of potential to be a recurring bad guy

Gillbergfan said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

The problem is that there are to many of them adding them to the roster fills up 7 spots so the only real chance they have to being in a spin off game is if they all appear on Bowser's team in a Mario Baseball game

That has been my thought actually. In fact, I did set up a roster for a third Mario Baseball title as well.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=11271.msg445391#msg445391

People forget that Tatanga is still mentioned in the baseball games and daisy's trophy, even though she doesn't appear. I'd like Sarasaland to appear.

There must be some reason as to why Nintendo doesn't bring back certain older characters.

Back