19 new characters Super Smash Bros. Wii U "must" include

I'm at a neutral state with Mega Man. But so far, the blue bomber isn't doing so well.

MnSG said:
I'm at a neutral state with Mega Man. But so far, the blue bomber isn't doing so well.
Same.
yoshidude99 said:
Fawful should appear.
This is a very good idea.

If Capcom wants to prove to the fanbase that Mega Man isn't dead, his inclusion in Smash 4 would be a great way to do it.

Okay, so here's my thoughts on a roster. Italicized names are ones I think could (and should) make it, but might not.

Super Mario Bros.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Legend of Zelda
Link (TP or SS style, I'm not sure)
Zelda
Ganon
Lord Girahim

Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Update to the Pokemon Trainer
Some popular one to replace Lucario

Metroid
Samus + ZS
Ridley

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Funky Kong

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi
Baby Mario Bros.

Wario
Wario
Captain Syrup
Mona/Jimmy T./Ashley (just one, but we need a new WarioWare rep)

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe

Star Fox
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal OR Pigma

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow
Goroh

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Lyn

EarthBound
Ness
Lucas

Misc. Series
Captain Olimar
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Little Mac

Third Party Series
Solid Snake
Sonic
Classic Mega Man

Now with Mega Man, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom would rather swap him out for Zero, or even someone as random as Viewtiful Joe or Phoenix Wright. IMHO, if they were to pick Zero over him, I hope to God it ends up with him in his sleeker, better redesign from the GBA MegaManZero games as opposed to his clunky original design.

I really want Mewtwo back. It's a good representative and is more well-known than some. But if it does return, I want it to move faster. It has a high speed stat in the actual Pokemon series, so t shouldn't be slow in SSB. Mega-Man has the odds against him at the moment, but who knows? He might make it through as a character or more likely an assist trophy. Perhaps they could add the AC boy and girl in. Here could be their moveset:
Bug Net
Axe
Snowball (It could involve throwing it)
Reset (Not likely, but still cool)

Oh yes, and maybe update the pokemon trainer with Hilbert, the new Unova one. Instead of Charizard,Ivysaur and Squirtle,how about Emboar,Servine and Oshawott?

SmashBrother said:
IMHO, if they were to pick Zero over him, I hope to God it ends up with him in his sleeker, better redesign from the GBA MegaManZero games as opposed to his clunky original design.
I'd rather have his X Series design, but w/e.

'3K said:
SmashBrother said:
IMHO, if they were to pick Zero over him, I hope to God it ends up with him in his sleeker, better redesign from the GBA MegaManZero games as opposed to his clunky original design.
I'd rather have his X Series design, but w/e.

I don't care which version of Mega Man is put in, it's better than no Mega Man at all. :|

WakerLuma said:
Oh yes, and maybe update the pokemon trainer with Hilbert, the new Unova one. Instead of Charizard,Ivysaur and Squirtle,how about Emboar,Servine and Oshawott?
NO NOT HIM. HIS NAME SUCKS! I CALL HIM BLACK.
:D

The Pokemon are reasonable on his team.

Zoruark and Volcarona are must haves.

I don't want any generation five representatives before we get a Hoenn one

For Mario reps, I'd like to see Toad. Toad has an original look, Paper Mario/Bowser Jr, imo, just look like another Mario and Bowser respectively. Toad has served in the Mario series a lot longer and had many important roles, not saying Bowser Jr. isn't important, I actually like him, but having him in over Toad is just a bad move imo. I'd honestly be shocked if Toad doesn't make it into SSB4. :P

Toad's the only character from Mario Kart 64 who hasn't been made into playable in Super Smash Bros. yet. And you know, those characters are major Mario characters. :toad:

Not to mention that Toad is the only playable character from the mainstream Mario games to not be playable in Smash. Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and possibly New Super Mario Bros. Mii (if not a tech demo seeing its large development) has Toad as a playable character. It's been long enough as Toad fans having been requesting him since the Melee days...

1337 said:
WakerLuma said:

Are you kidding? Emboar, Servine, and Oshawott over Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle? Those guys are classic.

twinArmageddons said:
1337 said:
WakerLuma said:

Are you kidding? Emboar, Servine, and Oshawott over Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle? Those guys are classic.
I know but seeing as it goes with the fully evolved fire type,the half-evolved grass-type, and the unevolved water type, that's the only reason I chose them. I'd rather keep the originals, or at least replace them with the Johto or Hoenn trainers. Actually, I'd love a Hoenn Trainer, Blaziken, Grovyle and Mudkip sounds great, and all of those forms are very well-known for different reasons. Here is all the possible teams if we are going to go by the same method:
Kanto:Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Johto:Typhlosion, Bayleef and Totodile.
Hoenn:Blaziken, Grovyle and Mudkip.
Sinnoh:Infernape, Grotle and Piplup.
Unova:Emboar, Servine and Oshawott.
I'm currently rooting for the Hoenn one if Red doesn't get in again.

Well ok, I'm likin' the idea of bringin' back the forbiden 7, but I don't support Plusle and Minum as they'd be clones of Pikachu just as Pichu was and Pichu was just a useless, horrible character to begin with as he had the farthest ratio of bein' knocked out in Melee. Imma also in the hopes that this new game be as fast-paced as SSBM. I like the idea of Resetti bein' playable and would find Little Mac to be an awesome character. As for Mega Man, Imma not gettin' my hopes up fer' him realleh. I mean, Sonic may have been in his downfall equivalenty to Mega Man, but since unlike Sonic, it seems like it's the apocalypse of the whole Blue Bomber's career as his creator left him. And also, this may not be the most likeh thing, but I'm hopin' fer' Mickey Mouse with an Epic Mickey revelent move-set. He may have a slim chance of appearin', but a guy can dream, eh? Gettin' back on topic, if Mickey were to appear, it would be probable that the Clock Tower be a boss. And, to end mai borin' statement, I would find it pretty cool if Goombario or Goombella were Assist Trophies and destracters kinda like Resetti was.

Pinkie Pie said:
And also, this may not be the most likeh thing, but I'm hopin' fer' Mickey Mouse with an Epic Mickey revelent move-set. He may have a slim chance of appearin', but a guy can dream, eh? Gettin' back on topic, if Mickey were to appear, it would be probable that the Clock Tower be a boss. And, to end mai borin' statement, I would find it pretty cool if Goombario or Goombella were Assist Trophies and destracters kinda like Resetti was.

Yeah unfortunately Mickey Mouse has zero probability as Smash Bros. only goes for those with Video game origins. Mickey Mouse has always been a Cartoon icon. Never a Video game one

Back