19 new characters Super Smash Bros. Wii U "must" include

supermariofan said:
I hope the Melee characters return ESPECIALLY Mewtwo and Roy
If they bring back Mewtwo, they better make him not suck.
They better make him as good as Lucario was in Brawl.

Northern Verve said:
RandomGuy said:
If you REALLY want Nintendo to put in Disney characters, you could just tweet Sakurai

If it were that easy to request characters, Sakurai would be bombarded with Character suggestions everyday.
He probably already is.

Toad85 said:
Northern Verve said:
RandomGuy said:
If you REALLY want Nintendo to put in Disney characters, you could just tweet Sakurai

If it were that easy to request characters, Sakurai would be bombarded with Character suggestions everyday.
He probably already is.

True. And those who do bombard him with suggestions clearly don't understand that it's not going to do anything.

We've told you a bunch of times. It doesn't matter how many people want it. It is all up to Sakurai. I am a major Disney fan who has probably watched most if not all of the animated films, Pixar, Pirates of the Carribean, and Tron, and even I don't see Mickey EVER getting in. If Mickey can get in, then Spongebob can get in because he has had games, and that is far beyond the line I have personally drawn.

Count Mario said:
We've told you a bunch of times. It doesn't matter how many people want it. It is all up to Sakurai. I am a major Disney fan who has probably watched most if not all of the animated films, Pixar, Pirates of the Carribean, and Tron, and even I don't see Mickey EVER getting in. If Mickey can get in, then Spongebob can get in because he has had games, and that is far beyond the line I have personally drawn.
Well he's probably don't have any games that are AS succesful as Epic Mickey

supermariofan said:
Count Mario said:
True, true. He's nonetheless still a cartoon character, not a video game character. we need video game originated characters that have had a strong relationship with Nintendo. That's what Smash Bros. is about. It isn't about slapping on any kind of genre-related character solely based on his popularity.

Count Mario said:
supermariofan said:
Count Mario said:
True, true. He's nonetheless still a cartoon character, not a video game character. we need video game originated characters that have had a strong relationship with Nintendo. That's what Smash Bros. is about. It isn't about slapping on any kind of genre-related character solely based on his popularity.
I'm only okay with him being in as long as it's the design of him in Epic Mickey that looks more badass than his other design

Jeff said:
No, the gender confusion is worth 5 lifetimes of hate.

I just don't think Birdo should be in SSB. Every character (or a good majority of them) serve some degree of importance to their series.

Mario=hero
Luigi=secondary hero/sidekick
Peach=damsel in distress
Bowser=villain
Yoshi= ally/protagonist of his own series
DK=original rival/protagonist of his own series
Wario=rival/protagonist of his own series

What's so important about Birdo? :|
Well? She's officially one of the main Mario characters, so what's your way of thinking?
Like some people want a Waluigi game or Peach isn't playable in NSMB, you should ask the staff to make own games for each main character before this topic.

I might only say that Toad or Daisy before Birdo. For Birdo herself, it's because her partner Yoshi is there.

La Marionette said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be part of the Yoshi series, but I prefer them in the main Mario series.
Jeff said:
The DK series should have King K. Rool (moar villains plz)
I guess Wario could have Captain Syrup. (female villain FTW and if some TMNT characters are thrown in, it'd be the ultimate priate vs. ninja fight)
I don't think Wario and Yoshi should had been put if it's because they have own subseries, and we should stress on other main Mario characters if there are more seats.
Realistically speaking, the staff themselves should devote more to Wario and DK games before this topic.

Just want to say, this game must include everyone from Brawl and Melee, but add

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Deoxys
Megaman
Simon Belmont
Waddle Dee
Lyn
Mii (So I can kill it)

Also, make Dr. Mario a transformation like Sheik

Waddle Dee said:
Gogeta said:
Waddle Dee
THANK GOD that someone else wants Waddle Dee around here!
I don't mean to hate, but Waddle Dee is just like Koopa Troopa in Mario series, which is species instead of recurring characters.
Even though there are no other recurring characters in Kirby series (Tiff, Adeleine are notable but can't get chances), unless the staff can really make an individual Waddle Dee guy recurring in future Kirby games. (eg, Bandanna)

Dorayaki said:
Waddle Dee said:
Gogeta said:
Waddle Dee
THANK GOD that someone else wants Waddle Dee around here!
I don't mean to hate, but Waddle Dee is just like Koopa Troopa in Mario series, which is species instead of recurring characters.
Even though there are no other recurring characters in Kirby series (Tiff, Adeleine are notable but can't get chances), unless the staff can really make an individual Waddle Dee guy recurring in future Kirby games. (eg, Bandanna)
Pirro was referring to wear a bandana certainly Wadorudi.
Adeline will be a good assist trophy.

Back