Young kids are so annoying!

How, though? Taking their toys away will make them scream.

I'm actually going to school for Early Childhood Education, so yes I'm around little kids (don't have any of my own...yet...)...and they can get annoying, but I love 'em! :D

That's makes me still being the only active member here, to have an own daughter (or son, but in my case, it's a daughter).

Mine is just 3 months old (she's born right after easter).

Im 12 , but i wouldnt say i was annoying

and some babies annoy me with there crying
although when i was a baby i was even worse

YamiHoshi.nl said:
But still Garlic has a point, most of the latest newcomers here are kids, and all of them are annoying.
I don't know, but kids that came months or years ago are even more mature, compared to the ones coming right now.
I don't think I'm that annoying.

Mason said:
I do okay around children. Teenagers are who I normally have a problem with. *glares at everyone*
Same here, I love being around young children. It's the teenagers I find annoying! :evilgrin:
I feel I have more patience for children than I do for teens.

NintendoQueen said:
Mason said:
I do okay around children. Teenagers are who I normally have a problem with. *glares at everyone*
Same here, I love being around young children. It's the teenagers I find annoying! :evilgrin:
I feel I have more patience for children than I do for teens.

Have fun being a teenager in a couple years!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
But still Garlic has a point, most of the latest newcomers here are kids, and all of them are annoying.
I don't know, but kids that came months or years ago are even more mature, compared to the ones coming right now.

I was pretty bad when I was first here, but I have improved much over the years.

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Well actually NQ is already in college, so...

He acted like a 12-year-old, so I couldn't tell, sorry.

Um, I'm a female thank you very much; learn to look at someone's profile and read the "gender" section, dumbass, and yes I can act immature at times---but other than my rant about leaving, when in the fucking hell did I act like a 12 year old, and you don't know me, so don't fucking judge me.

He knows you're a female. Your screen name says "queen," you call yourself Arielle in your art thread and your gender says female.

This must be his way of flirting.

Back