Young kids are so annoying!

I remember back when I was an annoying little freshman joining the band. My sections leaders beat the crap out of me the first time I met them. Sure set me straight.

Just sayin'.

But we shouldn't be blaming all in kids. Remember they're a reflection of things and actions that goes on their inviroment.
What i mean is:
Parents get more irresponsable as time goes, cartoons are getting more stupid and senseless and they don't teach you a thing, videogames are pure violence and death(kids play those games a lot).
So, these are the factors.

@ Koopa Kid: I think you have a good point, but calm down.

@ Garlic: Hey, I'm not the only one who's made stupid post, you've made some dumb posts as well, and I recall you having mentioned a word that an entire race would find offensive.

Since we're talking about teenagers now, I don't know if they're mean, I just think they don't act appropriatley sometimes. They like to be mischevious sometimes, but they don't really mean any harm.

Dr. Javelin said:
You do have a point. A lot of today's teenager's favorite things are just stupid in my opinion. I almost feel like an adult who for some reason is going to high school.

1. A lot of their music. Not all of it, but most.
2. These days, practically any popular game not made by Nintendo is a shooter and you can win by simply running around and killing. No brains required.
I can deal with that (people have the right to their awful opinions of music) but I'm talking about general rudeness. I guess I'm at the age where I'm too young to be old but too old to be young, so they won't respect me. Getting insulted by some random teenager on the sidewalk sucks.

Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:
You do have a point. A lot of today's teenager's favorite things are just stupid in my opinion. I almost feel like an adult who for some reason is going to high school.

2. These days, practically any popular game not made by Nintendo is a shooter and you can win by simply running around and killing. No brains required.
I can deal with that (people have the right to their awful opinions of music) but I'm talking about general rudeness. I guess I'm at the age where I'm too young to be old but too old to be young, so they won't respect me. Getting insulted by some random teenager on the sidewalk sucks.
Since when do they respect old people? They only respect adults who are "one of them". I both hate and sympathize with today's teenagers.

Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:

you got a point. I'm 17, and some of the people my age are just... Plain stupid or rude to ANYONE just because they like it. And they're not like kids, they know they are being douches but they don't give a damn. And how old are you?

ToD the ToaD said:
Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:

you got a point. I'm 17, and some of the people my age are just... Plain stupid or rude to ANYONE just because they like it. And they're not like kids, they know they are being douches but they don't give a damn. And how old are you?
15. Too mature for my age, so I don't relate to many of the people in my class.

Dr. Javelin said:
ToD the ToaD said:
Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:

15. Too mature for my age, so I don't relate to many of the people in my class.
i was talking to mason. Sorry. But thanks for the info. And i hope your classmates get a little enlightment when you get my age... Cuz my didn't...

Teenagers are a sciene experiment gone horribly wrong.

You know what I think the problem is with teens? They're basically at that age where their parents don't have quite as much control over them as they used to and are free to make their own decisions, whether good or bad.

>>ToD the ToaD
>When do kids learned stuff like THAT so quickly?

Like Koopa Kid said, they learn it from anything around them (parents getting stressed, TV, school, people outside getting pissed off), and the worst of this is, these kids don't even know what these words mean.

In Polish, it's very popular to say "Kurwa" in a normal context.
Older people know it means "Whore", but kids don't.
Also, in Dutch, really common words are "Godverdomme" (God punish me), and "Kut" (****).
Older people know what these words mean, but kids don't.

In both examples, kids use these words anyway, until they learn what these words mean (unless they won't stop using it, because 'swearing is cool').

Whenever I dealt with younger kids in my extended family, they're pretty nice, actually. In my family, I'm the youngest one. I dunno if my brother found me annoying or something like that.

Oh, BTW, I agree with people saying teenagers are pretty misbehabed these days.

I'm a teenager myself, and I dislike a good deal of my peers. They dress stupid, they don't follow the rules, they swear a lot, and many more. It feels like the only types of music they listen to are rap and rock. They only pay attention to M-rated shooters. I also don't know what is so hot about Facebook, texting, and Twitter; I do none of these (other than texting).

I have these opinions on teenagers and I still act like a kid a lot of times, still (I'm 16 by the way).

Little kids are obnoxious when they cry. I never really lived with little kids, though, so I don't know how it feels like.

Dr. Javelin said:
Me neither, as far as I can remember. I'm probably more annoying now actually, but it's more of a smart-aleck annoying instead of a stupid "ha ha i brake the rooles amazing rite?" annoying.

As a counselor at basketball camp, I know what you're talking about.

Me: "Stay behind the line."
*kid goes in front of line*
Me: "Stay behind the line."
*Nothing happens*
Me: "You think this is funny?"
Kid: "Yeah."
Me: "OK, run down and back."

Ornithologist Mario said:
It feels like the only types of music they listen to are rap and rock.

Rock music is amazing. And I have lots of friends that like other music, like R&B.

Some Rock I like. Some Rock I don't care

I'm a teenager myself, and I dislike a good deal of my peers. They dress stupid, they don't follow the rules, they swear a lot, and many more. It feels like the only types of music they listen to are rap and rock. They only pay attention to M-rated shooters. I also don't know what is so hot about Facebook, texting, and Twitter; I do none of these (other than texting).
Agreed on every point.

Besides, I only text to my parents, if they should pick me up.

And can I have my opinions on rock music? I hear it too much.

Rap is worse. Metal is even worse. Death metal is one of the worst things invented my humanity.

Dr. Javelin said:
Rap is worse. Metal is even worse. Death metal is one of the worst things invented my humanity.
Agreed, Death Metal is just too strange for me to handle

I hate the ways some teenage boys dress their pants to make their underwear showing

I'm ashamed of being a teenager. Most swear and think they're 'too cool to listen to people', and which is why most are delinquents and in juevinielle hall.

Some teens are respectable though. I guess the bad ones stand out

Back