Young kids are so annoying!

Kids are ok. It's just the little annoying ones to look out for

>>Mason
Speaking of genders, Yoshidude99 sometimes claims to be female, but his/her name includes "dude", unlike NintendoQueen, which is confirmed to be female, and includes "Queen" in her name.

Mason said:
He knows you're a female. Your screen name says "queen," you call yourself Arielle in your art thread and your gender says female.

This must be his way of flirting.

I honestly would have never guessed that...but still...

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Mason said:
He knows you're a female. Your screen name says "queen," you call yourself Arielle in your art thread and your gender says female.

This must be his way of flirting.

there are no girls on the internet, though
then how did i meet your mom

schmutz said:
I can't stand kids. I might not have any, unless I change my mind when I'm older.

I'm the same way. If only there were a way to start out with them in their late teens.... ;)

4chan says there are no girls on the internet, does that mean we are illegally on the internet?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
4chan says there are no girls on the internet, does that mean we are illegally on the internet?
No it means that when girls get on the internet they transform into guys for as long as they are on the internet :posh:

These are the 4chan Rules of the Internet:

Rulesoftheinternet.jpg

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Mason
Speaking of genders, Yoshidude99 sometimes claims to be female, but his/her name includes "dude", unlike NintendoQueen, which is confirmed to be female, and includes "Queen" in her name.
I never claim to be female

When we were talking about how rude Garlic could be towards girls, you've said something like "he didn't bother me yet".

NintendoQueen said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
How stupid. This 4chan sounds really stupid.

Well yes, I don't like 4chan either, but I wouldn't go broadcasting that because there are a lot of them and they can hack.

4chan is bigger than just Annonymous, so not all of them hack.
Actually, the mostly used "hack" by them, is DDoS (Distributed Denial-of-Service), which only overloads devices, like servers.

Well yes, I don't like 4chan either, but I wouldn't go broadcasting that because there are a lot of them and they can hack.
"4chan isn't [anyone's] personal army."

Mason said:
"4chan isn't [anyone's] personal army."

That was rather random. What does that have to do with anything? I'm afraid you've misunderstood me dreadfully.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
When we were talking about how rude Garlic could be towards girls, you've said something like "he didn't bother me yet".
I didn´t mean it that way. My profile now says I am male

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I know, I don't like kids like that.
Thank goodness my child's only annoying point is crying.

You're a mom? geez i'm not even outta school....

OJ Toad said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

Well, not everyone on here is 10 years old.
(Not you specifically.)

Nabber said:
OJ Toad said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

Well, not everyone on here is 10 years old.
(Not you specifically.)

I guess people sometimes forget that Mario's been around since 1981 (technically, anyway).

>>OJ Toad
Yes, I'm a mom (points to my Custom Title).

Back