Young kids are so annoying!

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
I've just returned from a morning camp where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.

 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Me neither, as far as I can remember. I'm probably more annoying now actually, but it's more of a smart-aleck annoying instead of a stupid "ha ha i brake the rooles amazing rite?" annoying.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I know, I don't like kids like that.
Thank goodness my child's only annoying point is crying.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Dr. Javelin said:
I've just returned from a morning camp Mario Forum where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.
 

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I've just returned from a morning camp Mario Forum where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.
xD
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I've just returned from a morning camp Mario Forum where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.
That just might be my new sig.
 
Yoshiwalker said:
Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I've just returned from a morning camp Mario Forum where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.
xD
Are you saying your old
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
But still Garlic has a point, most of the latest newcomers here are kids, and all of them are annoying.
I don't know, but kids that came months or years ago are even more mature, compared to the ones coming right now.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Lubba said:
Yoshiwalker said:
Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I've just returned from a morning camp Mario Forum where I have to keep the kids in control. They are SO annoying! At least the boys are anyway. They are always trying to stretch me to my limits. I know I was a kid once, but still... It's pretty much the 3rd graders and below.
xD
Are you saying your old
I'm much more mature than practically everyone in my grade, so in a sense.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
If kids are annoying, then their parents are failures. Instead of sending their "little bundles of joy" to camp, they should spend more time raising their kids correctly.

By the way, speaking of annoying kids, I heard a restaurant is banning kids 6 and younger.
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
I can't stand kids. I might not have any, unless I change my mind when I'm older.
 

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
I have to agree man. Every one of my cousin that is under 8 is always following me, yelling for no reason, kicking me, and if I even TRY to defend myself, I get grounded for like two monthes :mad:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Aqua Soul said:
If kids are annoying, then their parents are failures. Instead of sending their "little bundles of joy" to camp, they should spend more time raising their kids correctly.
It's not nice to call your own parents failures.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Yoshiwalker said:
1. It's only for 3 hours a day :-\

2. I'll bet it's a really posh restaurant.
1. Doesn't change the fact that the parents of those kids shouldn't have been parents in the first place.

2. You got a good point there. The manager/owner stated he doesn't really hate kids, just that they're too loud which bothers the other customers and is afraid that if kids behaving like that, they'll grow up to become impolite and selfish. Still though, IMO adults act just as bad sometimes.

Caboose said:
Aqua Soul said:
If kids are annoying, then their parents are failures. Instead of sending their "little bundles of joy" to camp, they should spend more time raising their kids correctly.
It's not nice to call your own parents failures.
I'm not, I'm referring to kids who misbehave.
 

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Aqua Soul said:
Yoshiwalker said:
1. It's only for 3 hours a day :-\

2. I'll bet it's a really posh restaurant.
1. Doesn't change the fact that the parents of those kids shouldn't have been parents in the first place.
So by that logic, most people shouldn't be parents :-\
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
schmutz said:
I can't stand kids. I might not have any, unless I change my mind when I'm older.
Me too. Though girls might be ok.
SpinyMaster said:
I have to agree man. Every one of my cousin that is under 8 is always following me, yelling for no reason, kicking me, and if I even TRY to defend myself, I get grounded for like two monthes :mad:
These kids are so wimpy that they keep trying to hit me and it doesn't even hurt. And I don't play any sports and am in terrible physical condition. All I have to do is swing a three-foot long wooden pole like a sword and they usually back off.

schmutz said:
Bring back corporal punishment. Smack the annoying right out of em.
If only...

Aqua Soul said:
Still though, IMO adults act just as bad sometimes.
At least they have no excuse.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
schmutz said:
Bring back corporal punishment. Smack the annoying right out of em.
I don't think smacking them will solve anything. Plus, isn't that child-abuse? I'm all for making kdis well-behaved, but corporal punishment is where I draw the line.

Yoshiwalker said:
Aqua Soul said:
Yoshiwalker said:
1. It's only for 3 hours a day :-\

2. I'll bet it's a really posh restaurant.
1. Doesn't change the fact that the parents of those kids shouldn't have been parents in the first place.
So by that logic, most people shouldn't be parents :-\
Well, I don't know. I just think it's unfair for kids to be blamed for their actions when their parents (the people responsible for bringing them into the world and are the ones who are supposed to teach them the difference between right and wrong.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Aqua Soul said:
schmutz said:
Bring back corporal punishment. Smack the annoying right out of em.
I don't think smacking them will solve anything. Plus, isn't that child-abuse? I'm all for making kdis well-behaved, but corporal punishment is where I draw the line?
You don't have to injure them, just hit them in the hand hard so they don't try to steal your stuff. I don't though because some liberal parents would yell at me and sue.
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Abuse is unjustified. Corporal punishment is negative reinforcement. I was joking anyway; it does seem too harsh.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Yoshiwalker
It's to late, I already am a parent, but I'm a good one.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
schmutz said:
Abuse is unjustified. Corporal punishment is negative reinforcement. I was joking anyway; it does seem too harsh.
Exactly. Ever heard of a "slap on the wrist"?

Yoshiwalker said:
Aqua Soul said:
Yoshiwalker said:
1. It's only for 3 hours a day :-\

2. I'll bet it's a really posh restaurant.
1. Doesn't change the fact that the parents of those kids shouldn't have been parents in the first place.
So by that logic, most people shouldn't be parents :-\
Most people shouldn't.
 
Top