Underrated Mario Games

About the only thing I hated about Sunshine was how Yoshi died if he went in water or if his juice meter run out >_> Like it'd fine if he float above the water and can't go under it. SMG 2 was a great game, not horrible, but not bad either. I hated that Stone Cyclone Galaxy though. F***ing hard.

I know. Yoshi dose not need juice, he lives forever.

yoshi123 said:
About the only thing I hated about Sunshine was how Yoshi died if he went in water or if his juice meter run out >_> Like it'd fine if he float above the water and can't go under it. SMG 2 was a great game, not horrible, but not bad either. I hated that Stone Cyclone Galaxy though. F***ing hard.

In a strange way, I actually liked that part of Super Mario Sunshine. It made the Yoshis seem like a different breed of Yoshi, and thus made Isle Delfino more of its own place.

Baby Luigi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a horrible game. Majorly overrated and it didn't deserved Game of the Year
i hated that game as well

Figment said:
In SMG2, Yoshis can swim in water and not get hurt. So yeah.

Also, Stone Cyclone Galaxy was easy for me. Beat it in a few tries.

The galaxy itself was simple. The stupid comet was hard. That took me forever.

Figment said:
The comet was easy for me too, you just have to time it right
The Comet was easier but not that much.

yoshidude99 said:
I think the Comet is easier because you can just run for the Star.
I would be way too hard if you still had to collect the silver stars.

King Bill said:
yoshidude99 said:
I think the Comet is easier because you can just run for the Star.
I would be way too hard if you still had to collect the silver stars.

They would have to call the mission" Fast Foes on the incredibly Hard Stone Speedrun" if they did that.

You can take a big shortcut by long jumping in the back area of the starting point, avoiding both the Thwomps and the Tox Box.

Off-topic. This is Underrated Mario games, not difficult levels in overrated Mario games.

BTW, the first thing I did when I rode Yoshi for the first time was to lead him into the water. I laughed, then I went into Pinna Park.

Let's see another underrated Mario game... why so much hate for Partners in Time?

superjeff already mentioned it. The most ridiculous reason goes to the damned baby haters

People just hate the babies for no good reason other than "rip-offs" and they praise Dry Bones, who is essentially a rip-off of a Koopa Troopa.

But I agree Nintendo has gotten too far with the baby characters. We don't need Baby Peach and beyond.

Baby Dry Mario is all what I'm waiting for.

Baby Luigi said:
People just hate the babies for no good reason other than "rip-offs" and they praise Dry Bones, who is essentially a rip-off of a Koopa Troopa.

Who in the heck praises Dry Bones? That doesn't even make sense to me.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

People just think Dry Bones are cool because they're the remains of Bowser's dead minions.

Aqua Soul said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

People just think Dry Bones are cool because they're the remains of Bowser's dead minions.
My sister once said that Dry Bones is a Deed Yoshi. But if you look at it. It could be a Deed Koopa.

Super Mario Sunshine
Nintendo rated it in Nintendo Power their worst game in the series, and it deserves more credit than it gets.

Back