Underrated Mario Games

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Yoshi's Safari is rather underrated. And the music was amazing.

Yoshi's Safari is rather obscure. I guess it's underrated.

People often overlook Yoshi's Safari. I heard them say they'll lose faith in Nintendo once Mario gets an FPS, but Yoshi's Safari was overlooked

Baby Luigi said:
People often overlook Yoshi's Safari. I heard them say they'll lose faith in Nintendo once Mario gets an FPS, but Yoshi's Safari was overlooked

Isn't the Metroid Prime series an FPS?

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Um, I said once Mario gets an FPS

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) is a decent game by itself, only getting a bad rap due to being a repackage of Doki Doki Panic.

I loved Super Mario Bros. 2. I daresay I enjoyed it more than Super Mario Bros. 3

King DDD said:
SMB3 is longer and better graphics and player 2

The two player thing sucks

I like playing as more characters

Peach doesn't get kidnapped

So? I still love SMB2.

I don't really like SMB2 that much because I find the playstyle and layout rather odd.

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

I don't know why I keep misreading your posts.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Maybe because you mistaken Mario for Nintendo?

I was only assuming

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Maybe because you mistaken Mario for Nintendo?

I didn't see the Mario at all in the sentence.

Oh, thanks for telling me that. Don't worry about it too much, ok?

Umm...okay...

Baby Luigi said:

mainly because it isn't a FPS.

I'd reckon Mario Clash is a pretty decent timewaster, and it deserved a spot in the Super Mario Advance series instead of having Mario Bros. for all four games The main problem is that it was on the Virtual Boy.

How is Yoshi's Safari not an FPS? Surely you go in Mario's point of view.

Mario Clash is so....obscure. That's all.

Back