Underrated Mario Games

SquareEnix still makes games like Mario Sports Mix though. They are a good company.

Maybe they think that those characters are one-time. Geno is neglected, but I feel he's overrated.

Another thing I hate about Square Enix is that they always put their Final Fantasy characters in Mario Sports games. Sure, it would be fine if the roster was large, but Mario Sports Mix, the roster was too tiny.

They put their Final Fantasy characters everywhere, what are you talking about?

This is a topic about underrated Mario games, though, not overrated, but a lot of underrated games get compared to underrated games.

Even though SquareEnix still makes Mario games, I don't see why they can't at the very least, mention Mallow and Geno's names. Even the koopalings were mentioned a few times before NSMBW.

Out of all the Mario & Luigi games, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time gets the least love. I think it's just as good as the other Mario & Luigi games

^^Again, I guess Square Enix were something like, "Ah, whatever. Geno and Mallow are one-timers. Who cares about them?"

Super Mario 64 DS is underrated, from what it seems.

Baby Luigi said:
Out of all the Mario & Luigi games, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time gets the least love. I think it's just as good as the other Mario & Luigi games

Yeah, I mentioned that in an earlier post.

Ornithologist Mario said:
^^Again, I guess Square Enix were something like, "Ah, whatever. Geno and Mallow are one-timers. Who cares about them?"

Super Mario 64 DS is underrated, from what it seems.

Agreed. I think the main reason people hate is is because of the camera/controls.

I never complained about the controls in that game. What world am I living in?

I actually liked Super Mario 64 DS more than the original. I think it was the same game, but with a lot more stuff to do. Plus, Luigi playable.

Super Mario Sunshine is an underrated game. Super Mario Galaxy stoled it's thunder.

People didn't really like the game before Galaxy came, though. Or so it seems.

Super Mario Sunshine appears to be a funner game than Super Mario Galaxy

Ornithologist Mario said:
People didn't really like the game before Galaxy came, though. Or so it seems.
It's not as bad as Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a horrible game. Majorly overrated and it didn't deserved Game of the Year

It's not that bad. >_>

I just hate it how people glorified this game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a great game to me. I like it because you can play as Yoshi and the levels where very fun.

I freaking HATE Stone Cyclone Galaxy

My wii remote have lot of rumble in stone cyclone and have you beaten the perfect run?

Stone Cyclone is world's easiest level for me

Speedrun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50M1oZowcPc

That is a terrible exaggeration. And even if it was easy, it was no fun. At all. Like as Super Mario Galaxy was fun in the first place.

And I beat the Idiotic Run, thank you

King DDD said:
My wii remote have lot of rumble in stone cyclone and have you beaten the perfect run?

Stone Cyclone is world's easiest level for me

Speedrun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50M1oZowcPc
How did you find it so easy. It's the hardest level in both Mario Galaxy Games combined.

Back