Underrated Mario Games

Mario Kart Super Circuit: For some reason (other than the Arcade ones), this Mario Kart gets the least talk out of all Mario Karts. It's a really good game, actually, just like any Mario Karts out there. For starters, it was the first handheld Mario Kart game. Plus, this Mario Kart has the most tracks a Mario Kart ever has; this game has 40 tracks, Mario Kart Wii only has 32. Speaking of returning older tracks, Mario Kart Super Circuit first introduced it. The controls might be a little strange, but once you get used to it, it's cake. The items here are well balanced, no overly broken items. Courses have excellent and original designs. The roster might be a little limiting though. And it's challenging to earn Triple Star in that game. I mean it. Overall, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a very decent game.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Kart Super Circuit: For some reason (other than the Arcade ones), this Mario Kart gets the least talk out of all Mario Karts. It's a really good game, actually, just like any Mario Karts out there. For starters, it was the first handheld Mario Kart game. Plus, this Mario Kart has the most tracks a Mario Kart ever has; this game has 40 tracks, Mario Kart Wii only has 32. Speaking of returning older tracks, Mario Kart Super Circuit first introduced it. The controls might be a little strange, but once you get used to it, it's cake. The items here are well balanced, no overly broken items. Courses have excellent and original designs. The roster might be a little limiting though. And it's challenging to earn Triple Star in that game. I mean it. Overall, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a very decent game.
good pick i had never heard of it until i got on this site although the arcade ones arent that bad

Well, I never played the Arcade ones, so I have no say on them

100TH POSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Lol sorry off topic

now on to topic i also think mario sports mix is underated as well it got bad reviews but it was awsome

Mariorules25 said:

now on to topic i also think mario sports mix is underated as well it got bad reviews but it was awsome
they choose so weird sports for that game though

Mariorules25 said:

My sister mentioned Mario Sports Mix and, although I'm her twin, I agree with her

Kid Cudi said:
Many people bash Mario Party, although I find them still enjoyable.
i dislike them as of mario party 4 although 5 was alright

I actually liked most of the Mario Party games (4 was my favorite). But the map changes from 6 onward were annoying. I enjoyed the older versions more.

turntechGodhead said:
I actually liked most of the Mario Party games (4 was my favorite). But the map changes from 6 onward were annoying. I enjoyed the older versions more.
i liked the original plots and mini-games but after 4 they got old

I found Mario Party 6 to be decent and perhaps the best GCN Mario Party, but that's an opinion.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I found Mario Party 6 to be decent and perhaps the best GCN Mario Party, but that's an opinion.

...I agree too. The inclusion of Toadette was also rad

Baby Luigi said:

I'm thinking people don't think about it because it was the first game on a portable console, so it probably didn't get much attention.. The Game Boy Advance wasn't really a multiplayer system either, while Mario Kart is a largely multiplayer game, so that's also a problem. Other than those things, the game really does deserve more credit. It is a fun game.

Figment said:
I have the game, but I barely play it. I heard you can unlock Waluigi, but I don't believe that.
You can't. I saw on the wiki you put that down. Waluigi is not in Mario Kart Super Circuit.

No, Waluigi is as much as in Mario Kart Super Circuit as this:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=24531

Baby Luigi said:
No, Waluigi is as much as in Mario Kart Super Circuit as this:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=24531
They are only 8 playable characters in MKSC, want me to run through them.

I know that. That's a sprite sheet I created to prove my point

Luigi's Mansion is actually well appreciated

Back