SSBB most used character

Overall, counting all registered names, mine is probably Kirby thanks to my sister. :P

Counting only my name... well, it should be pretty obvious!

It's :yoshi:, btw.

Ness if only I am considered

Pikachu's actually my 2nd. If it weren't for the fact Sonic is in the game, Pikachu probably would be #1 still.

Nelson Muntz said:
Pikachu? Cool, I don't know many Pikachu users.

you should be thankful

Pikachu is so spammable it ain't even funny (same with Sonic)

I USE LINK, HE IS MY HOMIE

Paper Jorge said:
Nelson Muntz said:

you should be thankful

Oh c'mon Jorge there are FAR worse spammable characters (AKA Pit) then Sonic. I can understand Pikachu but c'mon

Northern Verve said:
Paper Jorge said:
Nelson Muntz said:

you should be thankful

Oh c'mon Jorge there are FAR worse spammable characters (AKA Pit) then Sonic. I can understand Pikachu but c'mon

I ain't complaining though. D: Too much. I did forget Pit though, he's definitely spammier. Though Pikachu and Sonic are the ones I most get annoyed by sometimes.

Paper Jorge said:
Northern Verve said:
Paper Jorge said:
Nelson Muntz said:

you should be thankful

I ain't complaining though. D: Too much. I did forget Pit though, he's definitely spammier. Though Pikachu and Sonic are the ones I most get annoyed by sometimes.

Don't you mean a long time ago? :P I don't think you play the Nintendo Wii very often anymore.

Northern Verve said:
Paper Jorge said:
Northern Verve said:
Paper Jorge said:
Nelson Muntz said:

you should be thankful

Don't you mean a long time ago? :P I don't think you play the Nintendo Wii very often anymore.

Well yeah, but I didn't have to add that part in. :S

TOON LINK!!! ( me and my brother both love him, if my brother wnats to be him Im just normal Link instead.)

I've heard that a lot of people play as Solid Snake, but I'm not a huge fan of him. I just don't think he fits in with the whole super smash bros. theme

Back