SSBB most used character

Mr. Game & Watch is a pretty good character in this game. Definitely better than he was in Melee.

Mine is Lucas. I thought it'd be Toon Link because I did a FFA with 99 lives and level 9 cpus recently :P

Sonic, I used him alot since I was best with him. Then I started using Pit alot, but not as much. Now I use whoever i feel like at the time. Usually Mario, since he's the average character.

KURBAH! My Brother pisses everyone off when he is Kurbah by using his down B attack, guess why I'm saying KURBAH!
CUS IMMA BAD GUY NOW AND I HAYTE KURBAH!

Luigi

I don't exactly remember, it's probably either Ness, Pikachu, Kirby, or Yoshi.

I don't know why I used Yoshi often back then. Pikachu is better by a longshot.

Back when I played, I used Mario and Sonic a lot. I don't have Records anymore because I had to delete the data to make room for a N64 and WiiWare game, even though I have a SD card.

Pikachu? Cool, I don't know many Pikachu users.

Well I use Pikachu most of the time; however, my main generally tends to alternate between him, the Ice Climbers, Toon Link, and Luigi. I guess you can say that I am not really satisfied with any of the characters in Brawl.

However, I have not been able to find a character that I can thoroughly enjoy to maining in Brawl. This may have been caused because Nintendo removed my Melee main Pichu from Brawl. I always used Pichu back in Melee, and I have yet to find a character in Brawl who I find as enjoyable as he was in Melee.

This is one reason why I play Melee more than Brawl even to this day.

I like to alternate between Mario, Pit, Meta Knight, ZSSamus & Wolf.

I used to use Sonic ALOT, I kinda mained him, then I used Pit Alot and started maining him but I kinda like changing it up now, trying to become a Jack of all Trades, Master of None type of player. My only problem is Jigglypuff, that thing is hard as hell to use.

My friends call me wierd since I know most of the characters smash attacks, since I played so much and Smash Attacks are usually what I use to rack up damage and send em flying.

I'm not sure, probably Mr. Game & Watch or Kirby.

Kirby.

Before I was good with Kirby, I mained Toon Link.

Back