SSBB most used character

yoshisawesome said:
I've heard that a lot of people play as Solid Snake, but I'm not a huge fan of him. I just don't think he fits in with the whole super smash bros. theme

Per. I don't like Snake in the game, but at least the CPU can play as him.

Although I use Yoshi when I don't feel like choosing Random, my mains were the Ice Climbers for some time in 2008/2009.

Meta Knight. I've used him so much that he is the top in everything. Most KOs, most Falls, etc.

Except Self Destructs. That would be Sonic because I always run off the stage with him. Doah.

Cool, for me, I'm a little more varied. Link has the most KOs, but Mario has basically everything else. Wario has the most SDs and losses while the Ice Climbers win the most.

Lucas, by far. He easily maneuverable and packs a lot of fire power <33

For me, it would be Pikachu, but overall, it`d be Mr Game and Watch, as my bro and me use him.

Dr. Javelin said:
:metaknight: Darnit, why doesn't he have a smiley?

Make one. Like what I do.

I remember my sister playing as Link and getting, like 2770 KOs and all of them were on Wario. But that is really nothing. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, I recall my sister having over 10,000 KOs as Mario and in the original Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong's Falls were 9999 (actually, it's more than that since that's the game's cap).

Baby Luigi said:
I remember my sister playing as Link and getting, like 2770 KOs and all of them were on Wario. But that is really nothing. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, I recall my sister having over 10,000 KOs as Mario and in the original Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong's Falls were 9999 (actually, it's more than that since that's the game's cap).

*Faints*

You know what the average time of time matches I play? 17 minutes. The damage ratio? 2.0. I don't know if anyone finds this unusual

But from what I hear, people usually do 5 minute time matches or mostly 5 stock matches. If I want to do a stock match, I'd do 34 stock. People usually play their games in 1.0 damage ratio, but things get more exciting in 2.0 damage ratio.

indeed :posh:

you know what i just do time matches ,i put one match on for 13 minutes.

did you know that im to dedicated to the game

Back