SSBB most used character

SuperMario25 said:
indeed :posh:

you know what i just do time matches ,i put one match on for 13 minutes.

did you know that im to dedicated to the game

13 minutes? Sounds a little. I played for 99 minutes several times. It was awesome.

Baby Luigi said:
SuperMario25 said:
indeed :posh:

you know what i just do time matches ,i put one match on for 13 minutes.

did you know that im to dedicated to the game

13 minutes? Sounds a little. I played for 99 minutes several times. It was awesome.

i have aswell,i just beat up Mr game & watch for a long time

Baby Luigi said:
But from what I hear, people usually do 5 minute time matches or mostly 5 stock matches. If I want to do a stock match, I'd do 34 stock. People usually play their games in 1.0 damage ratio, but things get more exciting in 2.0 damage ratio.
I prefer a 4 stock match. And when Im playing with my brother we play team matches. I would be green team with Diddy Kong and Olimar and he would be blue team with Toon Link and Link. Link and Olimar would be the computers.

Pandapow said:
Baby Luigi said:
But from what I hear, people usually do 5 minute time matches or mostly 5 stock matches. If I want to do a stock match, I'd do 34 stock. People usually play their games in 1.0 damage ratio, but things get more exciting in 2.0 damage ratio.
I prefer a 4 stock match. And when Im playing with my brother we play team matches. I would be green team with Diddy Kong and Olimar and he would be blue team with Toon Link and Link. Link and Olimar would be the computers.

You must hate Link

SuperMario25 said:
Pandapow said:
Baby Luigi said:

You must hate Link
Nope. My brother just loves Link.(Not in a gay way.)

Pandapow said:
SuperMario25 said:
Pandapow said:
Baby Luigi said:

Oh Right haha ;D

You must hate Link
Nope. My brother just loves Link.(Not in a gay way.)

Stock matches bore me. I prefer my matches long and timed, so I get more enjoyment out of that.

Yes. The average points the computers get is -30 or something near

You should try altering the damage ratio to 2.0 and see how it feels like.

I am happy to hear that. Just remember that you can KO enemies easier, but you yourself can get killed easily as well

I never tried to alter the damage ratio. Does altering it affect the damage taken or the launch power or both?

Pandapow said:
I never tried to alter the damage ratio. Does altering it affect the damage taken or the launch power or both?

Only launch power

Me too. Toon Link is one of my favorite characters

Am I the only one who thinks Toon Link is a pretty cheap character. I DON'T HATE HIM and he is one of the characters use.

Pandapow said:
Am I the only one who thinks Toon Link is a pretty cheap character. I DON'T HATE HIM and he is one of the characters use.

Well he is high tier.

He's not as cheap as Meta Knight, though.

Link or toon link because I'm all about the sword.
Meta knight is really cheap though I beat him on level 9 :evilgrin:

Both Links Rock my socks, whats wrong with playing as a hot guy :) . Some characters are seriously annoying, like ROB and mr game and watch, Proffesser Layton, Luke, Clive and Don Paulo should all be in SSB4!

Back