If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

Figment said:
User 101 said:
I don't care. :mad:

So you're basically saying you LIKE getting 3rd degree burns?

This is the Mario series. Since when do regular physics apply? Bowser has gotten thrown in lava and even fell into the sun at one point and survived. That's 5,500 degrees Celsius.

Not part of the games, but I'd like to live in DK and Cranky's houses from the Donkey Kong cartoon. Those are some nice pads. Although Cranky could use some food in his fridge.

I don't understand why many would like to live in an island. There looks like no electricity in those islands, and gosh, there are so many things that need electricity, like computers.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't understand why many would like to live in an island. There looks like no electricity in those islands, and gosh, there are so many things that need electricity, like computers.

Solar Panels. Problem solved.

But we also need wires and stuff to put that electricity in. Yoshi's Island does not look like it has computers in it

There has to be electricity on DK Island, otherwise how would the Kongs and Kremlings use their technology? Besides, being on an island with no electricity would be much less stressful than going to school/work.

Aqua Soul said:
There has to be electricity on DK Island, otherwise how would the Kongs and Kremlings use their technology? Besides, being on an island with no electricity would be much less stressful than going to school/work.

I think the opposite. No microwaves, no automatic fires, no computers, no flushable toilets, no lights, no clocks, and worst of all, no video games to keep you occupied.

The stress I get from school is why I play video games in the first place. Flushable toilets would be a necessity, but I wouldn't need a clock if I'm by myself, as I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

You know the Animal Crossing villages might be nice places to live.

Aqua Soul said:
The stress I get from school is why I play video games in the first place. Flushable toilets would be a necessity, but I wouldn't need a clock if I'm by myself, as I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

You know the Animal Crossing villages might be nice places to live.

I agree, but it's Mario we're talkling about eh?

You can make a living in Animal Crossing by chilling at your house, walking outside every day or two and digging up fossils. They sell for so much money.

The only video games you can play there are NES, though.

Yeah. Peach's Castle from Paper Mario would be nice. I just have to fix that window Bowser broke and do some renovation on the spiraling staircase room and the door that leads to Bowser's giant stone clown copter.

If my life was really that easy, I wouldn't need to play video games to begin with. Also, I'm talking about the Animal Crossing movie. :)

There's a movie? O_O

Peach's Castle would be nice, except for all those Toads. They're just like evil minions except on the good side, they have no personality except cheerfulness. How annoying.

Dr. Javelin said:
There's a movie? O_O

Peach's Castle would be nice, except for all those Toads. They're just like evil minions except on the good side, they have no personality except cheerfulness. How annoying.

Have you noticed most game art of Toad depicts him as smiling. Heck, even take a look at Toads in game

About the AC movie, I saw it on YouTube (don't know if it's still on though). There's the original Japanese and a fan dub.

I was actually thinking maybe I could take pictures of places in the Marioverse that I'd like to live in and connect my camera with a computer and then develop some kind of machine that would allow me to live in those places and I would experience it all in my mind.

Well theres alot who like to live on Yoshis Island.

I don't. Yoshis and lack of electricity are my reasons

Mario Kart 3DS said:
I would live in Mario Party 7. Living on a cruise ship would be nice.
And I would like the places it takes us to.

I don't want to live in Isle Delfino where Piantas can mistake me for a charging rhinoceros, and their legal system isn't too good. Besides, PIANTAS live there! Fruits are growing in fountains and on top of buildings, and I'm not sure if they have any toilets or internet.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't want to live in Isle Delfino where Piantas can mistake me for a charging rhinoceros, and their legal system isn't too good. Besides, PIANTAS live there! Fruits are growing in fountains and on top of buildings, and I'm not sure if they have any toilets or internet.

Um, what?

By the way, they do have toilets. In Sirena Beach's hotel, you can go into the restrooms.

I agree their legal system isn't too good though.

Back