If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

Well, I'm not sure I'd pick a specific game, just a series. Mario series would be cool, but my favorite character is Yoshi. But then again, I'd most likely want the Donkey Kong series, to hang out with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, ooooo... and Candy Kong. Yeah....

yoshisawesome said:
Well, I'm not sure I'd pick a specific game, just a series. Mario series would be cool, but my favorite character is Yoshi. But then again, I'd most likely want the Donkey Kong series, to hang out with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, ooooo... and Candy Kong. Yeah....

Dude, she's a monkey.

Snowstalker said:
Toad Town could be nice if not for the weekly bombings.
By Bowsers Troop. However they repiar in less than a hour.

I also like to live an maybe be a Yoshi.

Yoshi island.
Good weather, a lot of nature, free delicious fruit, Touch fuzzy get Dizzy! xD, an island made of chocolate, moving platforms to have some fun jumping around(if you don't fall on the endless pit) and the most important thing YOSHIIIS!!

the only problem with Yoshi's Island is the fact that there's always trouble with babies being stolen. But we'd leave that up to Yoshi, cuz he always takes care of business :yoshi:

But don't worry that was only in the past.

The babies are still here in the present, but they aren't getting stolen.

I love to have a baby on me and go save Baby Luigi. I always wanted to do that.

I would like to wear pants and a shirt, thank you.

Yoshi's Island seems pretty irresistable. You got a beach, tons of tropical fruit, it's always peaceful nowadays, and you're surrounded by your own kind. But if you hate Yoshi's than get lost

What about living in the Bowser Badlands? Great if you happen to be a turtle who doesn't mind the heat. Not for me though because I can't stand heat.

Isle Delfino seems nice, but a little too sunny. It was better when the Shine Sprites were gone, though it was a lot more depressing.

I'd have to live in one of the snowier climates. Probably Fahr Outpost because of the giant cannon. ^^

Dr. Javelin said:
I'd have to live in one of the snowier climates. Probably Fahr Outpost because of the giant cannon. ^^

Although the Bob-ombs ilving there might not let you use it.

I'd be okay with any location from the original Paper Mario except for the Chapter 2 and 3 locations.

For TTYD, Petalburg, Keelhaul Key, the Excess Express and the X-Naut Fortress (with a lot of remodeling) would be nice places to live.

SPM, Flipside and Fort Francis (with major redecorating) would be nice places to live.

Aqua Soul said:
Although the Bob-ombs ilving there might not let you use it.

I'd be okay with any location from the original Paper Mario except for the Chapter 2 and 3 locations.

For TTYD, Petalburg, Keelhaul Key, the Excess Express and the X-Naut Fortress (with a lot of remodeling) would be nice places to live.

SPM, Flipside and Fort Francis (with major redecorating) would be nice places to live.

Yeah, you know, I would help you redecorate the X-Naut fortress and stuff, with big portraits of you in the great room, and JEFF is written on all the upholstery, you know? Oh, and scented tissues.

I want to live near waluigi pinball. I could play pinball all night long.

I'm going to live in the metropolitan place such as Moonview Highway after I get bored with my current place. With Baby Luigi.

Figment said:
Yeah, you know, I would help you redecorate the X-Naut fortress and stuff, with big portraits of you in the great room, and JEFF is written on all the upholstery, you know? Oh, and scented tissues.

Not quite what I had in mind when I said redecorate. I was thinking more furniture and building more teleporters to move around the base a bit easier and getting rid of those aquariums with the Nibbles.

Back