If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

Living on the moon! Sweet. Plus you wouldn't have a problem with salespeople because the only way in is a teleporter that you control.

I thought the aquarium with the nibbles was nice, but I suppose I could fill it with Bloopers. They're just...calming sometimes, I suppose.

TEC would be useful, but I'd get rid of his emotions somehow.

The X-Naut Fortress is a great evil base if you decide to turn evil. Just replace their emblems with your own, fill with minions, and you're good to go.

Sounds cool. Now all I need is a place to eat, a place to sleep, a place to do my laundry, and a place to store/play my video games, dvds, and watch tv.

As for the aquarium, I was thinking once the Nibbles are gone, it'd be a nice place for my water pokemon.

Because of Daisy's debut, I think.

Does that mean I would want to live in the original Donkey Kong if Mario was my favorite? Good thing he isn't.

Living in Luigi's Mansion would actually be pretty nice if there weren't any ghosts. You'd have to burn all of the fake doors though.

No, I don't want to live in a construction site. It's too dangerous. Besides, there is a hairy monkey on top.

Dr. Javelin said:
Living in Luigi's Mansion would actually be pretty nice if there weren't any ghosts. You'd have to burn all of the fake doors though.
They just keep coming back, though...

Dr. Javelin said:

There's another way to tell the fake doors from the real ones. Fake doors don't have door mats. You'll be fine if you avoid those doors.

Living there wouldn't be so bad if the graveyard was removed.

User 101 said:
Poor Luigi. Must be scary living in a mansion with all the ghosts.
He lives with Mario in the Mario bros house, he just won it for winning a competition he never he entered.

I wonder when and how did Mario and Luigi get so gullible.

Hm, I'm going to live anywhere in the Mario world as long as they have internet, TV, and the basic necessities.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I wonder when and how did Mario and Luigi get so gullible.

Hm, I'm going to live anywhere in the Mario world as long as they have internet, TV, and the basic necessities.
I think I have seen a TV in a Mario Game before but the others, you will have to ask the toads.

Nah, I bet they have invisible computers. The Mario universe can have anything.

i wouldnt mind living with Jr and the koopalings at bowsers castle Eating cookies if they do,wouldnt mind living in defilino island too

Dr. Javelin said:

Because it would just seem like a cool place to live in with 4 different kingdoms and such. >_>

STOP POSTING THAT STUPID DAISY THING!!!!! She's only been in one of the mario games in the main stream mario series. She's just there to be partners with peach

yoshisawesome said:
STOP POSTING THAT STUPID DAISY THING!!!!! She's only been in one of the mario games in the main stream mario series. She's just there to be partners with peach

Wow. Calm the hell down. It's just a signature.

I will go there if I have the fears.

Back