If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

And 10 mins to Delfino Pier by bike.

I don't know how general the problem could be
maybe any specific domain, kingdoms or some trival plantes just like you say in Galaxy
there are also some beautiful and popular places in Paper Mario, like Poshley Heights, Shiver City
if you want to get close to Mario characters, I do want to live in capital of Mushroom Kingdom

what if we fans do only reincarnate in Sport clubs or Diamond City, similar to our reality = = ?

Toad Town definitely. I mean there are a lot of Toads there :) (Toad is my favourite character).

The mall in Toad Town, or Peach's Castle, or someplace nice.
Maybe Rogueport, I'd blend right in.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
DEFINITELY SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE. That would be my lifelong dream paradise. Come on, we got a beach, hot springs, amusement park, pool, and a hotel!

I want to live in Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story, I could hurt for wigglers in dimple wood.

New Super Yoshi said:
I want to live in Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story, I could hurt for wigglers in dimple wood.
NO HURTING WIGGLERS!!!!

Koopa's village in paper mario. Peaceful, gorgeous, full of personallity and oh boy that music.

420 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
NO HURTING WIGGLERS!!!!
I mean hunt but its fun hunting.

GutsehMan said:
Anyone wanna live in Koopa's Tycoon Town?

Personally, I wouldn't. Not a big fan of big urban cities. I prefer someplace peaceful and quiet with a small population. Like Koopa Village/Petalburg.

I wouldn't mind living in the Sky Staton Galaxy with Yoshi. I could have fun on the moving platforms too.

Mariorules25 said:
i would be in maple treeway on marios wildwing going through i would also be going through gustgarden galaxy listening to the music :mario:

I wonder if all of those video game characters can hear the background music chiming in their ears when inside a level.

On-topic: I'd like to live in Toad Town inside an indestructable house (useful during a Bowser invasion).

But BEFORE moving...

I need to pack my Wii and 3DS and PS2 and PC and blah blah blah...

The Toads would not like your PS2. They might destroy it for taking a non-nintendo Console to a nintendo world.

Back