If you could live in any Mario game, what would it be?

But I really don't want to live in a place where they put live fruits on fountains and roof tops. That's crazy

Aqua Soul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't want to live in Isle Delfino where Piantas can mistake me for a charging rhinoceros, and their legal system isn't too good. Besides, PIANTAS live there! Fruits are growing in fountains and on top of buildings, and I'm not sure if they have any toilets or internet.

Um, what?

By the way, they do have toilets. In Sirena Beach's hotel, you can go into the restrooms.

I agree their legal system isn't too good though.

I can definitely tell that that blue thing isn't Mario.

Now, do those toilets work?

I don't know what the Piantas do with their food either. I never see them eat it.

Aqua Soul said:
Living in Sammer's Kingdom would be cool if there was some actual furniture. I'd love to listen to the music all day.
And fight Sammer guys. I could get to the end of the dual of 100 in no time.

Figment said:
Surprised Im the only one that said Super Mario Sunshine.

Not anymore. That's my choice.

Baby Luigi said:
But I really don't want to live in a place where they put live fruits on fountains and roof tops. That's crazy

That is insane. I'm not really sure why they even do that. It would be a nice place to visit though (as long as the hotel isn't infested with ghosts, it seems to be hospitable).

Can I pick Brooklyn? That's technically part of the Marioverse. I don't think I'd want to live in any of the games, because they are always in danger of being attacked by some unspeakable evil, or Bowser.

I don't really consider Brooklyn to be part of the Marioverse. It's more of an Earth thing.

I don't really either, but I'd rather not live anywhere else. It is part of Mario's history though.

I don't know. Living in Brooklyn is almost as viable as living in Beijing.

You have a point...

I guess I'll choose Princess Rosalina's Observatory, because it's very safe (or at least seems that way), quite powerful, and can travel to distant parts of the universe.

Super Mario Sunshine. As long as I could get a boat to Pinna Park instead of a cannon. As for money, they don't care if you just nab a fruit from the market or if a yoshi eats one.

Toad85 said:
Delfino Plaza in SMS. Great vacation spot. I wish it was real.

You better not. I don't want to go to a place where people neglect to wash up the paint and force you to do it, plus grow fruit on fountains and roof tops.

Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
Delfino Plaza in SMS. Great vacation spot. I wish it was real.

You better not. I don't want to go to a place where people neglect to wash up the paint and force you to do it, plus grow fruit on fountains and roof tops.

What's wrong with having fruit in fountains and on roofs?

I just think it's crazy. It would be normal if Fruit was sold on stores or on trees like some parts of Isle Delfino, but isn't fruit made for eating, not for...uh...decoration?

On Isle Delfino, they grow them for both purposes (apparently).

Back