Mario & Luigi 3DS

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
...It'll probably NEVER happen because of Paper Mario 3DS...but it might.

I would like a Mario & Luigi 3DS definitely.

I'd like it to be more like the first one. That is, more free roaming and the return of Bros. moves. The items are okay, but Bros. moves were cooler to me.

I liked the Bros Items because you pretty much could buy as many as you wanted. I wouldn't mind another Mario & Luigi at all.

41 said:
I was thinking that since the next Paper Mario is a handheld, then maybe the next Mario & Luigi should be on a console.
Hmm...good thought. I wonder what that would be like. Looks like you got me thinkin'. :smug:

Mario & Luigi and Waluigi & Wario anyone?

I don't want Wario and Waluigi playable. I would like them as villains though.

Here's the plot; Wario and Waluigi raid a tomb, but get possessed by spirits and try taking over the Mushroom Kingdom.

I was looking Waluigi and Wario playable because this is their chance to have a spotlight in a Mario game for recently and for once (especially Waluigi)

Maybe the game could have 2 seperate stories. While Mario and Luigi are once again saving the Mushroom Kingdom from yet another new villain or maybe a returning villalin, while Wario and Waluigi have an adventure of their own, and in the end, both teams work together to take down the villain. Kind of like in Sonic Heroes.

I was thinkin' 4 man team

I was thinking in the lines of a roster. The guys you choose to be in the field remain there while the other guys are hidden, much like the other RPGs with large parties. You can switch between the characters any time, any place, to retain the puzzle content.

41 said:
Maybe the game could have 2 seperate stories. While Mario and Luigi are once again saving the Mushroom Kingdom from yet another new villain or maybe a returning villalin, while Wario and Waluigi have an adventure of their own, and in the end, both teams work together to take down the villain. Kind of like in Sonic Heroes.
They kinda did that with M&L3

Baby Luigi said:
I was thinking in the lines of a roster. The guys you choose to be in the field remain there while the other guys are hidden, much like the other RPGs with large parties. You can switch between the characters any time, any place, to retain the puzzle content.
That... is a great idea.

Koopa Kid said:
41 said:
They kinda did that with M&L3

Well...that's true. I didn't think about that.

Baby Luigi said:

Brilliant! But what would the story be? What possible reason would Wario and Waluigi have to help Mario and Luigi?

Maybe a bribe? Maybe a threat? Maybe there's some treasure and Waluigi and Wario just want to cooperate with the Mario Bros. just to get the treasure.

Okay, we got the anti-hero story down.

Now regarding Mario and Luigi: I was thinking Bowser's minions devleop a machine that will produce a force field which will expand causing people to become his loyal minions, but the machine needs time to charge up. Mario and Luigi somehow hear about this and head off to Bowser's Castle to demolish it, but Bowser thought ahead by putting a magic lock on the door that can only be opened with 7 keys, and sends the koopalings out to cause trouble. Now the Mario Bros. have to defeat the koopalings and take their keys to get in Bowser's Castle and deactivate the machine. With some help from Wario and Waluigi of course.

So, what do you guys think? Not really the best story I know, but best I could come up with.

As long Peach is not getting stolen in some way shape, or form, I'm okay with it.

Ornithologist Mario said:
As long Peach is not getting stolen in some way shape, or form, I'm okay with it.

QFT

It would be great if Peach didn't become the stupid damsel in distress again. That is so cliche in the Mario series.

I want this too. I am a huge fan of the Mario and Luigi series and Biowser's inside Story is my favourite Mario game. Hopefully if this does happen Peach won't be kidnapped as much as she was in Superstar Saga.

Back