Mario's Mansion

Gimme a playable E Gadd instead of Mario please

I don't want Yoshi in this game. Period. What is he going to do, how will it work? How can he eat ghosts?

I think Yoshi will ruin the experience, IMO

1. is stronger than 2.

Yeah, I'm not very fond of Yoshi. Well, it's my experience, so if Yoshi is going to be playable, I'll still get the game.

lol, Wario riding on a Yoshi. That's plain sad

Roll said:
Ser Ezio Auditore da Firenze said:
They should make a game of Wario and Waluigi riding Yoshis. :yoshi:

Why? What did Yoshi ever do to deserve such a cruel punishment?

Being annoying and overrated and stealing Toad's role as a sidekick.

Ornithologist Mario said:

He's not even a sidekick. Really, he's a pack mule. He has to carry overweight plumbers over spikes who forcefeed him Koopas and Goombas and sacrifice himself whenever the "glorious" Mario needs a slight boost over a gap. Even when he's sick of helping them and runs away, Mario just jumps on him again and controls him. Yoshi never even gets any credit for saving the Bros. (not to mention the future ruler and protector of two lands) lives and ultimately being the key to the protection of the Mushroom Kingdom and it's inhabitants. Toad's never had to do any of that, and still is treated with more respect than the whole Yoshi species.

I kind of think he deserves a little credit.

Anyways, if Yoshi were to appear in a Luigi's Mansion, he'd probably serve the same role the Toads did in the first game or the role he did in Super Mario 64. That is, he just saves the game and isn't really there to be ridden (for once).

You know, we should discuss this in the Luigi's Mansion topic, not Mario's Mansion

Yoshi doesn't seem to mind, though (probably because he is dull, lol). I don't see why this is considered harsh treatment, too, and Yoshi might even enjoy Mario riding on him.

Yoshi gets too much appearances over Toad, I'm sorry. Yoshi is playable more often than Toad, and people consider without thinking him more "important" than Toad even though Toad appeared earlier.

Mario isn't that fat anyway. I would cry if Yoshi gets another role over Toad.

people consider without thinking him more "important" than Toad even though Toad appeared earlier.
Canonicaly, Yoshi appeared before Toad, so.....

Yoshi doesn't seem to mind, though (probably because he is dull, lol). I don't see why this is considered harsh treatment, too, and Yoshi might even enjoy Mario riding on him.

Yoshi gets too much appearances over Toad, I'm sorry. Yoshi is playable more often than Toad, and people consider without thinking him more "important" than Toad even though Toad appeared earlier.

Mario isn't that fat anyway. I would cry if Yoshi gets another role over Toad.

You never see his expression after he plummets to his doom as a gambit for Mario. I doubt it's a happy one.

I don't think he gets that many appearances over Toad, or at least his species. If a Toad isn't playable, you can bet he's a host or a helper or a NPC. Yoshi's not guaranteed to be in a game. Though, Yoshi does have his own series, while the Toads don't. Really, the Toads help Mario out in a completely different way (a more covert, but just as important way) from Yoshi.

'3K said:
Canonicaly, Yoshi appeared before Toad, so.....

And there's this...

To each his own though.

The point of Toad is to tell you that you just finished the wrong castle. The point of Yoshi is to let you walk on piranha plants and kill any enemy you can see.

Advantage: Yoshi.

You know, I'm actually wondering if Toad can really be considred a good guy. In SMB3, he only gives you 1 power-up for each Toad House instead of giving you all 3. In NSMBWii, he has you play a matching game for the power-ups, and if you don't match up any power-ups before matching either 2 Bowser's or 2 Jr's, you don't get anything. Peach is in danger yet again, and Toad refuses to make things slightly easier for you by witholding the power-ups. And in the original Paper Mario, both Toad Town shops charge Mario money for the items. Bowser has kidnapped Peach yet again, and what's worse, he's actually managed to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, their home is in danger and they still refuse to help out Mario. Toad's rather shady if you ask me.

Leonyx said:

He's not even a sidekick. Really, he's a pack mule. He has to carry overweight plumbers over spikes who forcefeed him Koopas and Goombas and sacrifice himself whenever the "glorious" Mario needs a slight boost over a gap. Even when he's sick of helping them and runs away, Mario just jumps on him again and controls him. Yoshi never even gets any credit for saving the Bros. (not to mention the future ruler and protector of two lands) lives and ultimately being the key to the protection of the Mushroom Kingdom and it's inhabitants. Toad's never had to do any of that, and still is treated with more respect than the whole Yoshi species.

I kind of think he deserves a little credit.

Anyways, if Yoshi were to appear in a Luigi's Mansion, he'd probably serve the same role the Toads did in the first game or the role he did in Super Mario 64. That is, he just saves the game and isn't really there to be ridden (for once).

Hey man, nice political rant!

Toad will always be a good sidekick :toad: but I don't think they will be co-op mode since it id for a handheld console.

Baby Simones said:
Hey man, nice political rant!

I try. I like to play Princess Shroob's advocate.

I would like to see *insert Mario character's name here* Mansion before I see a Mario's Mansion, thank you very much.

Back