Mario's Mansion

Yes why do we have to have a topic called Mario's Mansion that was originally in General Discussion.

Marios mansion would be weird its better off with luigi being the star, but i prefer mario over luigi

Re: Mario's Mansion (or Luigi's Mansion 2)

Mariorules25 said:
Marios mansion would be weird its better off with luigi being the star, but i prefer mario over luigi
Per, I wonder how spocky this will be.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Baby Simones
That means Luigi's Mansion came out months before the Gamecube even came out? (O.O")
Unless you mean a Japanese or American date.
Yes I was referring to the Amercan releases of both games. Luigi's Mansion was a launch title for the GCN and was released the day it launched, November 18, 2001 in North America. Sorry I did not appeal to our European and Australian users on the wiki. All I was stressing is that Luigi was already established as a scared person when Superstar Saga was released.

It came out on May 3rd, 2002, along with the Gamecube, and was rereleased on April 4th, 2003 as a Player's Choice title, here in Europe.

Pansear said:
But I wouldn't mind seeing Luigi getting his own platformer in Sarasaland. I'm tired of Luigi's only good game being Luigi's Mansion, and the idea of having Mario playable is annoying.

I agree with your opinion of Mario's playability

whaddahek so if you guys are saying the a ghost mansion themed game such as luigis mansion would only fit luigi as he is a more timid scared character, but then frown upon the idea of mario being in 'luigis' game since luigi does not have really any games to call his own, what other luigi type game would you find appealing? a basketball luigi game since he is tall?

the simple fact is that having a brave unstoppable character such as the big M in his own big mansion would be a very interesting game to play instead of character genre specific titles. for example the closest example to these plumbers fixing any pipes is mario sunshine, and even then its just cleaning sludge so childplease

Erm, hello?!
LuigiinBasket1.cwgi
LuigiinBasket2.cwgi

I think that's a Luigi in a basketball game.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Erm, hello?!
LuigiinBasket1.cwgi
LuigiinBasket2.cwgi

I think that's a Luigi in a basketball game.
Well luigi was also in an NBA game.

I never had a cartridge or disc of any NBA game, so I can't make a screenshot of that game.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I never had a cartridge or disc of any NBA game, so I can't make a screenshot of that game.
Why not look online.

NBA is EA, right?
It's a good thing I have some contact with EA.

After looking at the (according to Google) right version (v3 for Gamecube), I can't find any screenshot on EA of any Mario Character.

Mason said:
I don't see a reason to have Mario in a Luigi's Mansion game any more than I see a reason for the edutainment people to make a "Luigi's Missing!"

And my brain nearly exploded at the absurdity of "Daisy's Mansion 2," let alone a Daisy's Mansion.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Luigi getting his own platformer in Sarasaland. I'm tired of Luigi's only good game being Luigi's Mansion, and the idea of having Mario playable is annoying.
I don't want to say you are negative, but not to care about Mario's title in most games
there are even lots more main characters including princesses who can even not engage in any adventure game
(Peach for one, DK and Wario have own series)
there is no time doubt for Luigi if Nintendo want to improve, at least he already appears enough in main games

WagNak said:
wagnak here but whaddahek ??? nah that is different since he is made of :mario: but no i msaying marios mansion would be cooler than luigis mansion since mario has much more money than luigi therefore having a much larger mansion capacity. lets crunch some numbers
if lets say ehhh millions of people play mario and each one gets ehhh 20 coins thats like 20 millions coins, and luigis mansion is probably like a 2 million coin mansion. but its all hypothetical, i red mario themed mansion would be pretty cool or even just co op with mario and the ghost busters
lol

Dorayaki said:
basically, featuring in Luigi instead of Mario is because that the game reflects on Luigi's timidity, so we don't use Mario here

if he needs helper, 2P or damsel, I hope that brave flower princess take stage......

daisy__s_mansion_2_promo_a_by_dorayakichan-d3imf8o.jpg
lol

Mason said:
And my brain nearly exploded at the absurdity of "Daisy's Mansion 2," let alone a Daisy's Mansion.
lol

Mario's Mansion will never be made in the the future, point of this topic Made.

not to beat a dead horse but whaddahek it seems to me people are honestly repulsing the idea of a simple "Mario Mansion" game and i just cannot understand it one bit not one bit

You doesn't make sense.

PS: Whaddahek!

WagNak said:
not to beat a dead horse but whaddahek it seems to me people are honestly repulsing the idea of a simple "Mario Mansion" game and i just cannot understand it one bit not one bit
What are you talking about.

dey not need make sense gramitaculee enuff nao

I'm not too big on the idea of a Mario's Mansion, I like how Luigi's Mansion is kind of... Something exclusive to Luigi.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You doesn't make sense.

whaddahek thats exactly how i feel! i feel there is no sense to the idea of there being less mario OC
P.S. thanks!
Ser Espiel said:

I'm not too big on the idea of a Mario's Mansion, I like how Luigi's Mansion is kind of... Something exclusive to Luigi.
mario deserves the spotlight in my opinion. not to sound mean but is mario always looked upon as a high end opposite to luigi? when i think of mario, i dont think of some high and powerful fearless man, i think of the fun and lovable plumber everyone has grown accustomed to. why not make it that mario actually has to fix the PLUMBING in luigis mansion? then all the luigi lovers can still get luigi in the game while mario is in the lead role again. luigi was created from the shadows and ashes of mario in an effort to bring a second player to the universe, and eventually it spawned all these other siblings, children, and whohas to an extent ;)

WagNak said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
You doesn't make sense.

whaddahek thats exactly how i feel! i feel there is no sense to the idea of there being less mario OC
P.S. thanks!
Ser Espiel said:

mario deserves the spotlight in my opinion. not to sound mean but is mario always looked upon as a high end opposite to luigi? when i think of mario, i dont think of some high and powerful fearless man, i think of the fun and lovable plumber everyone has grown accustomed to. why not make it that mario actually has to fix the PLUMBING in luigis mansion? then all the luigi lovers can still get luigi in the game while mario is in the lead role again. luigi was created from the shadows and ashes of mario in an effort to bring a second player to the universe, and eventually it spawned all these other siblings, children, and whohas to an extent ;)

Mario has had the spotlight for millions of games (More or less) though. I'd prefer If Luigi got the spotlight once in awhile.

What a fanbase this "shadows and ashes" character has made, he's not just shadows and ashes anymore, he's pretty much evolved from that role, he's not just a palette swap anymore.

I laughed at the idea of Mario needing more spotlight

Back