Mario's Mansion

>>Baby Simones
>That does not make sense grammatically

That's exactly my point: Not making sense by telling him/her about not making sense.

I love Mario, but I don't mind Luigi taking the spotlight for once. It would be nice if Mario had a player 2 role in that game, though.

Sounds like Mario gets kidnapped again in Luigi's Mansion 2, due to Luigi calling for Mario.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I love Mario, but I don't mind Luigi taking the spotlight for once.

Yeah, Luigi's been living in Mario's shadow for so long his skin is pale. The king of 2nd bananas really needed that sequel to Luigi's Mansion.

Hey, Luigi's only pale in Brawl, and Mario is washed-out there too. Mario always frowns in that game.

Luigi still gets like 1 game per decade while Mario gets all the other games.

I say that was only in Super Mario 64 and during the Gamecube era.

All other times, he's been in the spotlight with Mario.

1. He's Mario's co-star in the Mario & Luigi games.
2. He can be played in both Galaxy games. (Even though the player has to get all the stars as Mario in the first game, but still, in the second game, after beating Bowser for the last time, Luigi can be used anytime).

Mario's being a total jerk to Luigi too.

"I think Luigi is taking it out of context. He loves being my sidekick."

What a joke, Mario.

It's from the Mario Sports Mix conference video. Now I need to find that link...

Mario talking never gets old.

It would be kinda hard to understand after a while. Remember when Mario just used actions in SMRPG? I want that to happen again

Koopa Kid said:
It would be kinda hard to understand after a while. Remember when Mario just used actions in SMRPG? I want that to happen again
that was my all time favorite mario game. maybe mario mansion RPG? that would be pretty cool...

Mario has TOO much spotlight. I would rather have a Luigi's Mansion RPG

Baby Luigi said:
Mario has TOO much spotlight. I would rather have a Luigi's Mansion RPG
Because he is main character, so he gets the most spotlight. :mario:.

That's a lame excuse. I still hate when other characters become stars every 10 games or so. I have enough of Mario. So I'll be glad of Luigi's Mansion 2

Speaking of Luigi's Mansion 2, this is never gonna happen, but I'm hoping Lady Bow makes an appearane and helps out Luigi as a way to repay Mario for helping her people in Paper Mario.

Roll said:
Speaking of Luigi's Mansion 2, this is never gonna happen, but I'm hoping Lady Bow makes an appearane and helps out Luigi as a way to repay Mario for helping her people in Paper Mario.
The boos where good guys in Paper Mario, Lady Bow would be good. I hope you could ride on Yoshi.

Doesn't look like Yoshi will be in. I doubt it since you can't really jump in that game, and it would be odd riding on a steed around the mansion

I think it would be pretty awesome using a Yoshi with a poltergust, it seems like this has a greater chance of happening then Baby Luigi or Daisy, if they have a multi-player function anyway.

For Baby Luigi, hey, I can dream, can't I?

Still, I don't think the idea of riding Yoshi around in the mansion sounds very fitting. It's better if you did it outside any buildings

Back