Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2

In Luigi's mansion 2 about diffrent mansions, they will probably will be smaller than the big one in Luigi's Mansion 1 but this could lead to some good themes.

He loves huming.

I can whistle that tune, just like how Luigi can. Where does the music come from anyway and where does Luigi learn this tune?

It's an original Mario theme, but I have no idea where Luigi learns it.

I guess we better leave it unexplained

Leonyx said:
It's an original Mario theme, but I have no idea where Luigi learns it.
By thinking. I bet he will hum in Luigi's Mansion 2.

Luigi learns this theme by listening to the speakers in the ceiling of the mansion. Where do you think the background music plays?

I cant wait for this. It will be badass. I would have preferred a sequel on the Wii though, instead.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Luigi learns this theme by listening to the speakers in the ceiling of the mansion. Where do you think the background music plays?

Lolol

That's going in my sig.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
I cant wait for this. It will be badass. I would have preferred a sequel on the Wii though, instead.

Ornithologist Mario said:

Lolol

Better yet, a Wii U Sequel. It'd be interesting to see what they could do with all the cool features

Yeah, that would be cool. I am trying to get a 3DS because I've been waiting like, 5 years for a sequel to the game. I don't care if it's on handheld, I just want to play a sequel. The ghosts don't look very good though, but hey, it is 3-D.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
Yeah, that would be cool. I am trying to get a 3DS because I've been waiting like, 5 years for a sequel to the game. I don't care if it's on handheld, I just want to play a sequel. The ghosts don't look very good though, but hey, it is 3-D.
I hope they return Mr Luggs and Spooky. They were my favorite ghosts in the first one

A new feature I thought of while playing Luigi's Mansion earlier, when using the Game Boy Horror on the mirror, rather than simply teleporting you back to the Foyer, they should allow you to go into any room that has a mirror.

Luigi should use the DS Fright (pun on DS Lite)

Baby Luigi said:
That could replace the Game Boy Horror.

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
That could replace the Game Boy Horror.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Back