Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2

The Magic School Bus said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
What does that have to do with anything? This may be the first game with Luigi, but no Mario.

That would be great news if I heard that

A Mario game without Mario making even a cameo at the least is like a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips, or apple pie without the apples, or eating a cheese-less cheeseburger.

FireSoul said:
What does that have to do with anything? This may be the first game with Luigi, but no Mario.

That would be great news if I heard that

A Mario game without Mario making even a cameo at the least is like a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips, or apple pie without the apples, or eating a cheese-less cheeseburger.

Wario's Woods, anyone?

Two player action is never a bad idea, though I would like Baby Luigi to be the second player. Realistically, though, E Gadd could be the second player.

Ice Cream Cone said:
I want some 2 player action, where the second player plays as Mario

Great idea!

I wonder how Mario would react to ghosts.

TBH, I would like E. Gadd to be second player

Ice Cream Cone said:

Great idea!

Or 4 players wifi, where you have to capture the most ghosts in the mansion in 5 minutes, playing as Luigi, Mario, E. Gadd, and Baby Luigi

Ice Cream Cone said:
Ice Cream Cone said:

Great idea!

Or 4 players wifi, where you have to capture the most ghosts in the mansion in 5 minutes, playing as Luigi, Mario, E. Gadd, and Baby Luigi

That would be cool

Daisy would be cool; she isn't in a main Mario game for more than a decade.

No need for flame shield. Daisy and Baby Luigi would be awesome. And NSM, I would also love to see Baby Luigi carrying a Poltergust too.

Ice Cream Cone said:
FireSoul said:
If Nintendo does incorporate 2-player action, I'd prefer Daisy.

*raises flame shield*
Nah, ever since the late N64 era, she's been a spin-off charatcer

fixed

Besides, I want Daisy because playing as her in a mainstream game would probably give her some more respect from fans and it'd be a nice change of pace.

Waluigi should be working with King Boo

Waluigi should be working with King Boo

Yes. King Boo should also recruit some of the dead villains from the Mario series kind of like a worst-case scenario for Luigi or send his minions to possess citizens all over the Mushroom Kingdom

Yeah, like Tatanga, Fawful, and Wart! That's a good way of reviving villains!

I would love to see a ghost version of Triclyde

Wait, I don't think Wart's dead, more like he's in another dimension.

Did Tatanga die? I thought he returned to space after Mario beat him. (Never played SML though).

In addition to Fawful, I'd like to see Cackletta, Smithy (if SquareEnix will allow it which they won't), and maybe through the magic of time paradox, Dry Bowser.

FireSoul said:
Wait, I don't think Wart's dead, more like he's in another dimension.

Did Tatanga die? I thought he returned to space after Mario beat him. (Never played SML though).

In addition to Fawful, I'd like to see Cackletta, Smithy (if SquareEnix will allow it which they won't), and maybe through the magic of time paradox, Dry Bowser.

When I meant by "die" I meant by characters not reappearing. But Fawful technically died, so I guess it's a mix of those who faded and those who died.

Yes! Waluigi is an awesome idea, but knowing Nintendo, probably not. I want to see a Co-Op mode, but, with a 3DS game, it's not likely, unless it's a download minigame type thing

Things can change. Nintendo has surprised us before.

Daisy really should have a role in this game. She's the "Luigi" of the princesses, so this could be a great chance for her to shine (which they most likely won't let happen). She needs more respect. :'( I don't get why Miyamoto is so afraid to use characters he didn't create.

PapaDaisy said:

Daisy really should have a role in this game. She's the "Luigi" of the princesses, so this could be a great chance for her to shine (which they most likely won't let happen). She needs more respect. :'( I don't get why Miyamoto is so afraid to use characters he didn't create.
Per I want waluigi in it.

PapaDaisy said:

I don't care for Daisy, but I do agree she should have a better role

Back