Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

yea im def gonna try (sometime) to get 100% on it

multiplayer is fun for the first few times with friends but after its just like eh, it gets pretty repetitive and boring yea

for 100%ing missions? i think it mostly relies on money and a little bit on time (ie dont spend 50 mintues completing a mission). health only depends on boss fights from what ive noticed

oh and ghosts captured

Cirdec said:
I find multiplayer pretty fun on expert and endless difficulty.

Yeah, though I hate how elusive the few ghosts you could be missing can be. I've needed only a few more for ages.

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
I didn't even beat the singleplayer story, I just played multiplayer all the time.
You should fix that or not, whatever floats your boat. I won't tell you what to dodoit

Yeah, I do remember it being pretty linear.

I guess I enjoyed it like that, I preferred playing it in small bursts and it made returning for gold medals a lot easier.

Past LN1 said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Yeah, I do remember it being pretty linear.

I guess I enjoyed it like that, I preferred playing it in small bursts and it made returning for gold medals a lot easier.
I...actually got lost a few times.
You know how many times I got lost?
... A lot. Looking for ghosts in that E-5 mission, when suddenly, I run into a wall, run into this, run into that, and get killed by a ghost when I finally reach the Terrace.

okay, I'll rephrase it.... I though it was pretty linear.

I don't think I really ever got lost. Except for one time in the second mansion where I forgot I had the blacklight thing and was stuck at the start because of it.

Mio Akiyama said:
okay, I'll rephrase it.... I though it was pretty linear.

I don't think I really ever got lost. Except for one time in the second mansion where I forgot I had the blacklight thing and was stuck at the start because of it.
What mission?

Back