Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2

No.

Baby Luigi said:
Luigi should use the DS Fright (pun on DS Lite)

That is actually a very good idea!

That's actually not my idea. I took it from someone else.

An idea for some of the portrait ghosts: spirits of the deceased RPG villains (Cackletta, Fawful, and the Shadow Queen). What do you guys think?

Wart should be one of them. He never appeared again. Maybe he died, but Mario saw him in his dream?

Aqua Soul said:
An idea for some of the portrait ghosts: spirits of the deceased RPG villains (Cackletta, Fawful, and the Shadow Queen). What do you guys think?

You are full of good ideas! It's probably not going to happen though (even though I'd love to see a haunted mansion filled with Shroobs).

Tatanga should appear as a ghost. In fact, I wish I can see all of the non-reappearing villains appear.

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

You are full of good ideas! It's probably not going to happen though (even though I'd love to see a haunted mansion filled with Shroobs).

Well, thank you! Zombie aliens sound cool.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Wart should be one of them. He never appeared again. Maybe he died, but Mario saw him in his dream?

Hmm...I guess that could work. King Boo could secretly enter Mario's dream hoping to find some sort of weakness, but instead finds a way into Subcon and meets Wart. The 2 agree to work together.

Give me Subcon bosses as ghosts please.

That would be creepy. And that's why they should do it. Luigi's Mansion needs to be more creepy.

Like the creepy shroobs.

Leonyx said:
That would be creepy. And that's why they should do it. Luigi's Mansion needs to be more creepy.

IMO, fighting Bogmire in the Graveyard and going through the blackout were creepy enough.

Like the creepy shroobs.

How are the Shroobs creepy? I think they're kind of cute (the normal ones anyway).

Aqua Soul said:
Like the creepy shroobs.

How are the Shroobs creepy? I think they're kind of cute (the normal ones anyway).

The game keeps calling them creepy

Aqua Soul said:

I see them as aliens like the cheesy horror movies from old movies, but reimagined for Toads.

I just had an idea: why does the mansion only have to have ghosts? Can it have other monsters too?

Something like zombies?

Cool, now we need Gibdos.

No :P

Gibdos?

I know! How we take some undead enemies from other Nintendo franchises? (Redeads from Zelda, ghost Pokemon from Pokemon, zombified Pikmin enemies, also, those skeleton Kritters from DK64, etc.)

Aqua Soul said:
I know! How we take some undead enemies from other Nintendo franchises? (Redeads from Zelda, ghost Pokemon from Pokemon, zombified Pikmin enemies, also, those skeleton Kritters from DK64, etc.)

NO REDEADS OR TOILET PAPER VERSIONS OF THEM! Please...

I would settle for Poes, though

Back