Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2

Boolussus felt unoriginal and uninspired. It's just a bunch of boos attacking you. They could have used all of those boos for more rooms. :P

Plus, those Boos are annoying

I'd like Boolosus better, if each boo, was a different kind of ghost, and when they formed together, it looked different then a plain big boo.

Luigi's Mansion said:
I'd like Boolosus better, if each boo, was a different kind of ghost, and when they formed together, it looked different then a plain big boo.

You know, I think it'd be pretty awesome if Boolossus was a combination of three boos (Each being the three elements Luigi gained in LM1.) A fire boo, water boo, ice boo.

And the boss fight, give Boolossus three states (Fire, water, ice) And have Luigi use the opposite element of the state he's in.

I liked King Boo's original style better than his new. It was more creative and original than simply a bigger boo with Peach's crown.

Baby Luigi said:
I liked King Boo's original style better than his new. It was more creative and original than simply a bigger boo with Peach's crown.
You have to wonder why they changed his style.

1337 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I like his old style too. My sister thinks he's cuter in his new style.

Luigi's Mansion said:
1337 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Also why is King Boo big in some games and small in others. He looks huge in the DS version of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games but is only one third of the size in Mario Kart Wii.

You should have asked Bowser first.

New Super Yoshi said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
1337 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Also why is King Boo big in some games and small in others. He looks huge in the DS version of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games but is only one third of the size in Mario Kart Wii.
King Boo wanted to be small for a bit. I know bad answer.

1337 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
1337 said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Boo wanted to be small for a bit. I know bad answer.
His size is diffrent in all games! Dose he have a size changing machine .

He is a ghost. It's believable that he would change his size to suit his needs. Bowser changing sizes doesn't make much sense though.

Leonyx said:
He is a ghost. It's believable that he would change his size to suit his needs. Bowser changing sizes doesn't make much sense though.
Ok then, why can't the other boos change size.

New Super Yoshi said:
Leonyx said:
Ok then, why can't the other boos change size.
Because they don't want to.

1337 said:
Because they don't want to.

This, and because it is possible that King Boo is more powerful than the other Boos, so he can change his size.

Nintendo is very inconsistent with sizes. Petey Piranha was a midget in Mario Strikers Charged. Bowser Jr. was huge in New Super Mario Bros. You just gotta get used to the size differences.

There's no Mario games out for it yet, so you're still good

Nelson Muntz said:
But I'm never gonna buy it, Y'know.
You might one day change your mind, you could ask one for christmas.

I do, but I already have an iPhone and PSP. I don't want to be greedy. I'm asking a new laptop on my birthday, November.

Back