Mario Kart 7

>>New Super Mario
E.Gadd was planned for Mario Kart DS, instead of Dry Bones, so why not?

To unlock kart parts, streetpass with someone that have parts but you don't have it then you unlock it by beating streetpass ghost

That's dumb. There has to be another way to unlock parts

Than that's a good thing I have 2 own 3DS's, so I can use the game on both of them, and StreetPass with myself 3 times a day.

Luckily, my sister owns a 3DS as well. Still, there are people there who own only one 3DS in a family and that can be an issue

New Super Mario said:
I heard there is one more newcomer to appear. Who do you guys think it is? It'd be wacky to see E. Gadd.

I'd rather see Waluigi come back. He did appear in Mario Kart DS after all.

Re: New Mario Kart 7 Footage - Analysis

Nabber Simpson said:
New Luigi Circuit: twists, a tunnel, this is much more interesting than old Luigi Circuits.
It's Ironic That you said that because that cource is actually from Mario Kart 64. (And It's Luigi Raceway by the way)

Waluigi would be a shoo-in, just like how Wario would be.

I don't think a DS game can have one major recurring character, but the more-powerful 3DS leaves out this character.

Yeah, the website not mentioning Waluigi kinda bugs me too, but come to think of it, Mario Sports games usually have an even number of characters (the only exception would be Mario Hoops which has 21, and only because it´s played in temas of 3), and thus far, there are 19 confirmed characters counting the 4 newcomers yet to reveal. Considering that the game also has Waluigi Pinball as a retro course, it would be odd to NOT have Waluigi come back. With Waluigi, the character count would be 20, a much more likely final count.

I don´t count the Miis as those are usually on a separate slot, as seen in Mario Kart Wii, Sports Mix, and this very game´s character select screen, in which the Mii slot is separate from the rest of the roster, usually at the bottom of the screen.

Ornithologist Mario said:

I don't think a DS game can have one major recurring character, but the more-powerful 3DS leaves out this character.
Ironically, Waluigi appeared in one spin-off game, WITHOUT Wario. :P

likesorange said:
Nabber Simpson said:
New Luigi Circuit: twists, a tunnel, this is much more interesting than old Luigi Circuits.
It's Ironic That you said that because that cource is actually from Mario Kart 64. (And It's Luigi Raceway by the way)

Yeah, what I thought.

>>ghostyTrickster
No, we're talking about Cheep Cheep Lagoon.

Koopaul said:
That WAS pretty dumb. Mario Tennis for the Gameboy Advanced right?
Yeah but it felt like a non Mario game.

Smashgoom202 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:

Ironically, Waluigi appeared in one spin-off game, WITHOUT Wario. :P

Well Wario never had a partner in Mario Kart 64, Mario Golf, nor the first two Mario Party titles. It wasn't until Mario Tennis when Wario finally brought his new partner into the fray.

YoshiGo99 said:
on the Japan site it doesn't show him as a returning character, he wouldn't be one of the newer characters

So what, I don't think the Japanese site shows all of the returning characters anyway. Else there'd only be 16 playable characters in the game.

likesorange said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Yeah. Well I don't know that because I suck.
NINTENDO: STOP MAKING BORING LUIGI CIRCUITS.

I think the final roster will be this:

1) Mario
2) Luigi
3) Peach
4) Daisy (Unlockable)
5) Yoshi
6) Toad
7) Wario (Unlockable)
8 ) Waluigi (Unlockable)
9) Bowser
10) Donkey Kong
11) Koopa Troopa
12) Shy Guy (Unlockable)
13) Rosalina (Unlockable)
14) Lakitu (Unlockable)
15) Metal Mario (Unlockable)
16) Lubba (Unlockable)

Bonus: Mii

I am still hoping for Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. There's still hope for them

Did anyone notice the references to Super Mario Bros. 2 on the new Shy Guy Carnival stage? The music itself has an Arabian type theme (like SMB2), and there were also the reappearances of the vases from this game. Perhaps there might be more to come. :D

Back