Mario Kart 7

Haha you think?

I wonder if Metal Mario has to be unlocked?

I've watched the entire Nintendo Direct (today's Live Stream), while being at school.
I'll record the 3DS version of the Stream tonight (they've published it to the eShop on Japanese 3DS's).

Speaking of Metal Mario, his new artwork looks rather impressive! I like the shine that his coat has (Nintendo really emphasized it this time). It also seems that the B-Dasher from Mario Kart DS is making its returning appearance. Can't wait to see more artwork!

Trailer Time!

http://download.nintendo.de/download.php?file=b4a1160cddf9d58a18f7b3bde995700b

Don't know if anyone already got their hands on this trailer somehow, but press nintendo sent it to me today, so in case you didn't already, here you go.

The link will only work for 3 days by the way.

>>Mijzelffan
Press Nintendo has send me exactly that link while I was in Belgium; I needed to wait until I've crossed the border, and download/upload it without any editing.

YES! Dino Dino Jungle.

Also double posting is not allowed.

>>DawnKnight
Welcome to the Forums.

According to the Japanese website it seems that we will be getting 2 more newcomers. However, does that mean we will only be getting 16 characters in total as there does not seem to be any other blank boxes in the veteran characters section? It is possible that the website is hiding any extra characters as unlockable though 16 is still a reasonable amount (looks at Mario Kart DS)...

Also don't know if this has been posted, but Mushroom Gorge from Mario Kart Wii is set to make its return as well:
Screenshot_40399.jpg

Also, there seems to be an image concering the Lucky 7 item?:
6266343161_2db2367bb7.jpg

Cups known!

Mushroom Cup
Toad Circuit
Daisy Village
Cheep Cheep Lagoon
Shy Guy Carnaval ("Carnaval" could be corrected)

Shell Cup
64 Luigi Circuit
GBA Bowser Castle 1
Wii Mushroom Canyon
DS Luigi Mansion

Back