Mario Kart 7

If I can remember it a little, Shy Guy can race side by side with MKDS owners, using DS Download Play.
And it's YamiHoshi.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
If I can remember it a little, Shy Guy can race side by side with MKDS owners, using DS Download Play.
And it's YamiHoshi.

I don't have a 3DS yet, so what I'm going to say might be invalid, but with the DS it was an impossibility to use download play with two people with a game card. Either everybody but the host had to download play, or nobody had to. And I think it'd be the same with the 3DS, but don't know thatr for sure.

Mijzelffan said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
And it's YamiHoshi.

I don't have a 3DS yet, so what I'm going to say might be invalid, but with the DS it was an impossibility to use download play with two people with a game card. Either everybody but the host had to download play, or nobody had to. And I think it'd be the same with the 3DS, but don't know thatr for sure.
No, you can do it with anybody who has the game not be Shyguy on DS. My cousin and brother have it, so when we all play together they're their own characters and me and my sister are Shy Guys

Yoshidude99 said:
Propeller Toad said:
Seeing Cobrats appearing out of the vases would be awesome! I'm really hoping to see more SMB2 references in this game.

Also the Arabian themed course is named as the Shy Guy Carnival track if you were wondering.
Mabye one of the tracks will be in Subcon
Man, I wish Nintendo would refer back to Subcon sometime.

Yeah it's a dream, but there's already Birdo, Shy Guys, Bob-ombs, and Pokeys everywhere, so I don't see why they can't just bite the bullet, and bring out more Subcon goodies... or baddies, rather.

>>Pandapowah
While reffering it for the 3rd time, I've read it on Nintendo's Mario Kart 7 site.
Just read this.

Did you ever saw that Trailer?
He's happy that somebody slipped over his banana.

This is really disappointing news to Shy Guy fans.

Apparently, Shy Guy being download play exclusive is mere speculation, because when I made that input onto the Mario Kart 7 article, it was later reverted.

And dose that mean they have to play Shy Guy.

MnSG said:
Apparently, Shy Guy being download play exclusive is mere speculation, because when I made that input onto the Mario Kart 7 article, it was later reverted.
but whoever reverted it might not know though

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Pandapowah
While reffering it for the 3rd time, I've read it on Nintendo's Mario Kart 7 site.
Just read this.
I can't read Japanese but okay I'll believe you. But maybe you can fully play him and players who don't have the game only play as him.

Pandapowah said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Pandapowah
Just read this.
I can't read Japanese but okay I'll believe you. But maybe you can fully play him and players who don't have the game only play as him.

I hope thats true, i hated it him being just download play

Yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
but whoever reverted it might not know though

My revision was reverted by a guy named MarioComix. All that he said was...

MarioComix said:
Nothing's been confirmed yet.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Pandapowah
Just read this.

You may want to check the Mario Kart 7 talk page; Talk:Mario Kart 7.

Tails777 said:
M&SG said that on forum discussions, Shy Guy may be a download play exclusive, but hasn't there been more proof of him beeing an actual character? I don't think we should say he is a download exclusive until we know more.

Oh, now I understand.
I thought you meant to say, you wanted to disconfirm it.
Well, it's possible what Pandapowah said (Download Players are all Shy Guys, while he's also playable for cartridge owners).

We (DSHack.org Team) made Shy Guy playable in MKDS, in our ROM Hacks (Mario Kart CW Tri and Mario Kart CW OSE).

We were talking about Shy Guy being playable or not, didn't we?
Here you go, relevancy.

Back