Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
So in case no one's heard yeah Nintendo announced at their conference this morning that, Now that Masahiro Sakurai's pretty much done with Kid Icarus: Uprising, he decided that the next big thing to do was make a new Super Smash Bros. game, not just for the 3DS, but for the newly announced Wii U!

...Well, this seems like a good enough time to start sending letters and e-mails to Nintendo suggestions characters, stages, music, and items! After all, the game is still in development! This is THE time to see characters you want in the series IN the series!

Remember when Super Smash Bros. was still new? Remember how they held polls on who the fans wanted to see in the game? That was close to near the end of the development. In fact, the last character to be added was Sonic the Hedgehog, because he was the most popular choice.

But now, with these games freshly announced, I think now's a good time to let Nintendo know who and what we want in the new Super Smash Bros.!

...Now if only I knew how to contact them...

But whatever, commence speculation!

Are you sure about this? I would of thought it would be one of the big things said if indeed SSB4 is being made. I can't see the conference but I would love a trustworthy source if this is true.

Apparently confirmed as of E3.

ATTN VILLAIN: HA-HA!

I want:

1. MegaMan Battle Network characters
2. King K. Rool
3. Baby Mario
4. Leonardo
5. Nightwatcher
6. Usagi
7. Blaziken/Sceptile
8. Turtwig
9. Monferno
10. Empoleon
11. Perry the Platypus
12. Toad
13. Geno
14. Mallow
15. Mr. L (palette swap for Luigi)
16. Gen V Pokemon

Ok I'm assuming it's true now, saw it on other sites and not just "Rumor" in the title. So awesome.

I hope the Roster is at least 10 characters bigger then Brawl's and that we get most of the newcomers in Brawl to return. One thing I would be very happy with is Sonic returning for example. But for now unlike Brawl we still don't have a trailer or any info on how it will go down. All we know is that the game exists and is in it's development stage.

Northern Verve said:
Are you sure about this? I would of thought it would be one of the big things said if indeed SSB4 is being made. I can't see the conference but I would love a trustworthy source if this is true.
Satoru Iwata said it himself during the conference, he was talking with Masahiro Sakurai, and they're making a Super Smash Bros. for both systems. Heard it straight from the Yoshi's mouth.

He ALSO added that, since they're so early in development, they can't really give anything else away, but he's just throwing it out there.

Anyway, new playable characters I'd want to see:

-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-Jo)
-Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
-Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
-Meowth (Pokémon)
-Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
-Muddy (Mole Mania)
-Mike Jones (StarTropics)
-Isaac (Golden Sun)
-Ridley (Metroid)
-Mega Man (if they'll allow it)

I don't want to push my luck, but those are my top choices, or at least the ones that immediately came to mind.

I'd personally would like to see Toad as a playable character. He's once again playable in a mainstream Mario game (New Super Mario Bros. Mii).

Bowser Jr.
Little Mac
Black Shadow
Some other form of Metroid representation
Gray Fox
Knuckles
Mega Man

Everyone else can go jump in a lake for all I care.

So far, the game is only mentioned. Only time will tell to see what this info brings us.

Toad is under-represented. Just because Peach uses a Toad as a move doesn't mean it has to be him.

Baby Mario & Baby Luigi
Toad
Bowser. Jr.

That's pretty much all newcomers I want.

I hope mewtwo and dr. mario return.

also I am very sure Zoroark will be playable.

Character Want List:

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Wario
Paratroopa
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Kirby
Toon Link
Toad
Toadette
Volcarona
Raichu

I need a lot of Mario characters to topple over Mario Party in my #1 favorite video game.

FireSoul said:
Umbreon said:

I hope you mean as a palette swap for Mario and not a seperate playable character.

I loved Dr. Mario's moveset more than Mario's.

And Toad needs to be playable.

Ornithologist Mario said:
FireSoul said:
Umbreon said:

I hope you mean as a palette swap for Mario and not a seperate playable character.

They had the same moveset, The diffrences were just cosmetic.

FireSoul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
FireSoul said:
Umbreon said:

They had the same moveset, The diffrences were just cosmetic.

No, I used Dr. Mario. Most, if not, all his attacks hit in a different manner. His f-air doesn't meteorsmash; it is a powerful attack that sends opponents away, for instance.

Oh. Whenever I see/hear "moveset" I just think of the 4 special moves involving the B button. Those were the same for both Mario and Dr. Mario. Except Dr. Mario's were stronger. Besides, wouldn't that cause a paradox? Aren't they both the same person?

Baby Mario and Mario

Metal Mario and Mario and Baby Mario

They were playable in Mario Tennis 64 (and a blue Mario was a referee) and in Mario Golf 64 respectively. Mario and Dr. Mario wouldn't be really much of a surprise, but it's still weird.

Well, regarding Baby Mario, they do have the time machine from PiT.

Weird, whenever I'm discussing video games, my head is filled with logic, and when I'm doing my homework, my head is filled with fantasy.

Back